A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm debating whether or not I should go to Game 7. Tix will be no less than $800. I will be back in the Bay on Sunday so I might. I went to Game 5 of the WCF and didn't think I'd be back so soon. How can I possibly miss an all-time Game 7.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm debating whether or not I should go to Game 7. Tix will be no less than $800. I will be back in the Bay on Sunday so I might. I went to Game 5 of the WCF and didn't think I'd be back so soon. How can I possibly miss an all-time Game 7.
If it won't bury you, go. I live in New York City so I won't be getting a chance to even attend a playoff game anytime soon, let alone game 7 of the finals with these stakes :francis:. I was in the crowd when the Heat clinched the east in 2013 and 2014. That was awesome. To see the finals is a whole different beast.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
shyt if I was a Warriors fan and had a chance to go I'd definitely be there. Only downside is if they lose you take the double hit of ya squad losing game 7 and coming up off that money. All these years later I still regret not going to the 2008 NBA Finals. I was in Los Angeles and for game 4 was all ready to go. The client I was in town for had a meltdown that caused me and guys from two other companies to end up getting out like three hours late. By the time I was walking out the door it was halfway through the first. But flip side it was the game where Boston came back from being down 20+ to win but still would've been nice to be in the building and experience it.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Why are you obsessed with the prospect of Steph cheating?

Steph is a cheater, though. I guess he thinks because he's smaller and a star that he can get away with blatantly holding dudes, yanking on jerseys, and doing moving screens every time he decides to do more than chuck 3s in a game. His reaction of literally throwing a temper tantrum when finally getting called on it shows to me that he's very aware of what he's been doing, and he's pissed he wasn't allowed to keep doing it. Then you have Koach Kerr straight up saying it is unfair to call those fouls on the MVP...dude has been getting away with dirty shyt this whole time.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
p5wZb8b.png