A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:francis: Im not even a cavs fan and I never understand the hate he gets
ESPN and the NBA and the be like Mike campaign went into legacy protection mode after 1998. Once a complacent Shaq started racking up finals MVP awards the rules were changed. The only years of Mike you ever hear about are 1991-93 and 1996-98. All of a sudden, he never missed a shot or blew his assignment or turned it over. Dating back to the 90's, the media began to prop up his competition as the best ever even though no great teams were there in the 90's besides the Bulls. Talking heads who worship at the altar of Jordan like skip began getting major roles on tv and on the radio, and more and more outlets began to pop up. The league built much of its image on Mike being untouchable, so they've turned him into a fish tale and made a concerted effort to remind everyone of everyone else's flaws, and little else. It's why the Bulls championships and 72 season is commonly called "Jordan's 72 wins/6 rings". LeBron to many represents a threat to their childhood on the basketball court. That's largely why he gets hated on. Consider the fact that the entire nation turned on him simply for choosing to play for a team that had more than a D league cast around him. Even after the cavaliers went from 61 wins to 19 wins after he left, you still had people hating him for leaving. They seemed to think that there's actually an easy way to win titles.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Udonis Haslem got suspended when he threw his mouth piece in the crowd. So let's see what happens to Steph

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Could you as a warriors fan please explain to me while verajo is playing more than elzii? Speights defense is atrocious and he can only hit open threes so I know why he's not playing

Its amazing what one series can do. Against the raptors, triston thompson basically gave fukkin bismack biyombo a brand new deal and now tristan is looking like an all pro against the warriors. W-L the warriors have to let barnes & speights walk.

I cant go against the warriors in a game 7. It seemed after the game klay, steph & kerr were saying because they're home they will win.

Kerr has to start Ezeli. Bring Iggy back off the bench.

Then transition to small ball with Draymond at the 5.

That's what can set the tone for them and get them off to a better start. LeBron will score his points on Barnes.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yes you can, stop running with the media tries to tell you. Nobody on the Warriors deserves it over LeBron.
No and fukk the media, the loser doesn't deserve shyt. Moral Victories are for minor league coaches. Like I said he can win the "best performance in a finals" award but that award doesn't exist. Sorry but unles he wins game 7 he deserves nothing
ESPN and the NBA and the be like Mike campaign went into legacy protection mode after 1998. Once a complacent Shaq started racking up finals MVP awards the rules were changed. The only years of Mike you ever hear about are 1991-93 and 1996-98. All of a sudden, he never missed a shot or blew his assignment or turned it over. Dating back to the 90's, the media began to prop up his competition as the best ever even though no great teams were there in the 90's besides the Bulls. Talking heads who worship at the altar of Jordan like skip began getting major roles on tv and on the radio, and more and more outlets began to pop up. The league built much of its image on Mike being untouchable, so they've turned him into a fish tale and made a concerted effort to remind everyone of everyone else's flaws, and little else. It's why the Bulls championships and 72 season is commonly called "Jordan's 72 wins/6 rings". LeBron to many represents a threat to their childhood on the basketball court. That's largely why he gets hated on. Consider the fact that the entire nation turned on him simply for choosing to play for a team that had more than a D league cast around him. Even after the cavaliers went from 61 wins to 19 wins after he left, you still had people hating him for leaving. They seemed to think that there's actually an easy way to win titles.

But it's ESPN dikk riding of bron that made me not like him, all this king shyt dude was considered the goat after two seasons while love was still in his prime. Naw they caused a lot of the hate and him being extra passive in the 4th quarter didn't help

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No and fukk the media, the loser doesn't deserve shyt. Moral Victories are for minor league coaches. Like I said he can win the "best performance in a finals" award but that award doesn't exist. Sorry but unles he wins game 7 he deserves nothing

But it's ESPN dikk riding of bron that made me not like him, all this king shyt dude was considered the goat after two seasons while love was still in his prime. Naw they caused a lot of the hate and him being extra passive in the 4th quarter didn't help
They built him up solely to knock him down. It's what that network does to great players. Look at how they hyped up the decision as something great and then turned on him as soon as he announced he was leaving for Miami.

Bounty

All Star
Daps
This series hasn't even been competitive at all:dead:

One close game in GM 4 but the rest of have been blowouts:pachaha:

All the fukkery and drama has covered up all of it:skip: