A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm in the mid-atlantic region. Power went out in the second quarter. :stopitslime:
No 4G signal reception. Couldn't check up on the game with my smartphone. :sadbron:
First quarter was amazing, 20+ point lead.

Just found out the Cavs won and Curry got ejected.
Warriors are breaking down at the seams. :troll:

Daps
But he stalls the offense @Gil Scott-Heroin
He was stalling the offense until he went off. Anything else is revisionism. Go and look at all the posts in this thread during that time period and watch the tape. Why are you blowing this out of proportion as if i'm trying to belittle LeBron's performance? He played GREAT. He was on another level out there. There's no debating that, at all. I'm simply speaking on what happened during the game (and this series).

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Not to sound like big o, but this series has been shyt. Just awful basketball all around. Poor execution, no flow, and bad shots even if they go in.

And barnes is fukking atrocious. Going to be one of the worst 15+ million players in history. Hes not even close to rudy gays level

The fukk is he wearing? I cant stand these damn millenials
Bron is a milenial? nikka was wearing baggy clothes 10 years ago

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
He was stalling the offense until he went off. Anything else is revisionism. Go and look at all the posts in this thread during that time period and watch the tape. Why are you blowing this out of proportion as if i'm trying to belittle LeBron's performance? He played GREAT. He was on another level out there. There's no debating that, at all. I'm simply speaking on what happened during the game (and this series).

He got it right when it mattered. There were points in the 2nd quarter and briefly in the 3rd where they were settling for 3 pointers trying to crack the game open but for the most part Lebron kept the ball moving no matter who was on the court. Posters on here will nitpick 1 possession and claim thats what happened the whole game so I'm not even paying attention to that string of quotes you brought up.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Skip should just admit he hates lebron:stopitslime: cuz skip just now is acting like LeBron did nothing

:camby: fukk outta here skip have fun in fox sports:camby:
The fact that ESPN prioritized paying him ahead of Simmons when his crew actually was creating quality content :snoop:. Bron really should have sent some people to his house in the middle of the night. No way I'm having some hack who made his name off baselessly questioning Troy Aikman's sexuality to get attention make any money off slandering me and convincing multiple generations of fans that the trash coming from his mouth is reality. Keep in mind this is the same guy who tried to argue tom Brady was a tough guy a few days after Brady threw a tantrum at the officials after every play he got pressured or hit.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Win or lose game 7. Lebron is the MVP of this series. He fukked up game 4, but back to back 40? Leading them back to force game 7?
Naw you can't give it to a losing team. You can't be but so valuable and still losing. Now if there was a best player in the series award then that makes sense