A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I like this, the new kids in the classroom getting used to things and arguing with one another now. It must be hard as a stanbase to move from city to state and coast to coast. As long as y’all don’t disrespect Kobe and the other Laker legends make yallselves at home cuz some of the posting in here has been hilarious.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

LeGM saved our asses....:wow:

If Carmello ended up on this team I would of burnt my Ingram jersey

Magic would never do something so ignorant. He could’ve signed Melo sooner and didn’t so no way he’s gonna sign the nikka just to waste a roster spot, we already got KCP for that. :tu:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I like this, the new kids in the classroom getting used to things and arguing with one another now. It must be hard as a stanbase to move from city to state and coast to coast. As long as y’all don’t disrespect Kobe and the other Laker legends make yallselves at home cuz some of the posting in here has been hilarious.

tumblr_n4ubivzRmB1ssnqqgo1_400.gif

Okay, let's clarify some things here:

#1 I'm not rooting for the Lakers :scust:

#2 I'm gonna laugh if you miss the playoffs this year :lolbron:

#3 I've been a resident of L.A. [generally] for over 20 years. My morning run literally used to circle the Forum. I've had to follow this damn team intimately for decades. If ya'all hadn't been a dumpster fire not even worth commenting on for the four years I've been here, I'd have chimed in a lot more often already. LeBron joining in addition to ya'all finally being relevant just made me jump in the pool that much deeper. :manny:

#4 I'm still entertaining, as seen from the responses I get. And I always turn out to be right in the end, which will piss you off. :umad:

#5 I'm a Portland fan, now and always, and you will always be the enemy. :demonic:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
tumblr_n4ubivzRmB1ssnqqgo1_400.gif

Okay, let's clarify some things here:

#1 I'm not rooting for the Lakers :scust:

#2 I'm gonna laugh if you miss the playoffs this year :lolbron:

#3 I've been a resident of L.A. [generally] for over 20 years. My morning run literally used to circle the Forum. I've had to follow this damn team intimately for decades. If ya'all hadn't been a dumpster fire not even worth commenting on for the four years I've been here, I'd have chimed in a lot more often already. LeBron joining in addition to ya'all finally being relevant just made me jump in the pool that much deeper. :manny:

#4 I'm still entertaining, as seen from the responses I get. And I always turn out to be right in the end, which will piss you off. :umad:

#5 I'm a Portland fan, now and always, and you will always be the enemy. :demonic:

You scummy little bron stain.....:scust:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Haven't been around much..saw part ofothe game yesterday..

So Tyson a good pickup or Naw?

Great pickup so far. He might help with the defensive problems. Still got work to do but the schedule gets easier these next few weeks. If this team isn’t dumb we can build up a nice record going into December.