A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I would like to see Beasley at 4, he struggled at 5 like kuzma but I want to see him next to Tyson.

Me too, I really don’t want to throw in the towel on him yet. Luke asked him to be something he can’t be. Why don’t we try to use him to his strengths with the second unit?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Yo so how was Svi been doing this season so far? I barely see him playing in most of the games I watched.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
tumblr_n4ubivzRmB1ssnqqgo1_400.gif

Okay, let's clarify some things here:

#1 I'm not rooting for the Lakers :scust:

#2 I'm gonna laugh if you miss the playoffs this year :lolbron:

#3 I've been a resident of L.A. [generally] for over 20 years. My morning run literally used to circle the Forum. I've had to follow this damn team intimately for decades. If ya'all hadn't been a dumpster fire not even worth commenting on for the four years I've been here, I'd have chimed in a lot more often already. LeBron joining in addition to ya'all finally being relevant just made me jump in the pool that much deeper. :manny:

#4 I'm still entertaining, as seen from the responses I get. And I always turn out to be right in the end, which will piss you off. :umad:

#5 I'm a Portland fan, now and always, and you will always be the enemy. :demonic:
So basically you’re a dikk riding fakkit:jbhmm:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Extremely short sighted move and Beverley has had several surgeries and looks utterly washed this season offensively shooting 35% from he field and 31% from 3 while also maintaining a career low steals rate. He's also 30, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander will soon take his spot.

Ball is coming back from a meniscus tear and has had an up and down season platooning him with Rondo instead of giving him the keys is part of the problem, it's too early to give up on him he's improved since last season, he's the best defender on the team and when his three is falling he's the best option at point on the roster hands down.

nikkas don't know Bev shredded his knee last season? :mjlol:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
We just gon ignore that Lonzo didn't work out all summer cause of injury? Give him a off season to work on his game before trading him.

Posted this before , long read but my assessment of Alonzo though I’m slowly losing faith that he can reach his full potential every 6 point game he has...

Lonzo last year was amazing on defense, one of the better on ball guards already. Has a knack for rebounds and a really good IQ. Though his J is broke, He’s a decent catch and shoot type guy but I think his lack of aggressiveness like not talking it to the rim and passing and going into the corner once he gets passed halfcourt , is what what is detrimental to him being effective on the offensive end.

Shooting 46 % from the FT Line and his J form, particularly off the dribble is too awkward to get off. If he could work on his post game and continue to get stronger given he’s taller than most guards that would benefit him. I think he could thrive in a fast paced offense and moving around more during offensive sets. His confidence isn’t there but I see some sort of potential with him. I mean 10,7 and 7 with a lot of analysts and former players like The Glove bringing up his Defense cannot be ignored.

Being passive to me is his biggest flaw other than the Jumper, but if he asserted himself more and gets aggressive he could be a huge part of the Lakers future.

Poster in the Game thread said they wish Zo had Rondo’s heart/ dog and that’s spot on. I mean Rondo is signed to a one year deal. But Ball needs to step it up, cause if there isn’t a significant improvement with his production( basically Developing a competent Outside shot) I can see him getting traded in the offseason or by Trade deadline next year. His trade value at this point probably isn’t what you would want from a former #2, so just think how much lesser it would be if he struggles from the 3 like last season.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Svi lookin like Sasha 2.0. Practice legend, trash in game. Maybe he just needs more PT but if he can’t hit shots he can’t expect any time out there.
I have barely seen him do spot up shooting during gameplay, he should be standing in the corner and getting shots instead he is doing PnR and shyt

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I really think this has less to do with Lonzo and more to do with this weird obsession people have with wanting to see this family succeed. I'm not saying you're that guy but this is kinda what I've noticed.

I could care less about the family as a whole, but Lonzo is on my team and he not good so I have no hope of him every being good.