A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I mean im a bron fan, but shyt lol. This squad has an amazing upside, once they all find their role, they'll be unstoppable. Panic trades are unecessary

Trust me, the kids only getting moved for a top player. Funniest thing is, if their value shot up to that point it means they’ve become viable players in their own right so we wouldn’t have as much of a reason to trade them anyway.

If we sign Kawhi this offseason and retain most of this squad + a shooter we can wait it out until AD is a free agent and have two years with AD/Kawhi/Bron + youth and depth.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: why y'all so pressed to trade the young guns ?
Let them grow. I think they are a great fit with Bron. Just have to build up the chemistry and habits

Did I say I wanted a trade :dahell:

I just stated that their value had risen and wanted to get others opinion if trades should be persued or not.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:dahell: why y'all so pressed to trade the young guns ?
Let them grow. I think they are a great fit with Bron. Just have to build up the chemistry and habits
Bron groupies breh, they don’t care about a core they want 40 year old Bron to skate back into the finals no matter what

Notice how most of these homos weren’t here last year