A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they were already completing the comeback by the time the injury happened. The deficit was down to 4.

Besides the lead was a fluke. Houston missed 17 wide open threes in the first half. We started hitting them in the second half and the game quickly changed in our favor

Stop it. The game was close with the Lakers missing Bron, Rondo, and Zo for a portion of the game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t find it in me to hate on KCP :manny:
Dude was the catalyst to the defensive scheme.
He obviously didn't have his legs on that designed play to get him the hero shot because he was guarding Harden full court all game. Who else could’ve done that the whole game consistently.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. The game was close with the Lakers missing Bron, Rondo, and Zo for a portion of the game.
Stop it. Both teams have an injury report. Only reason y’all could even play that type of defense was because of injuries to the rockets. Capela has his way with y’all frontcourt. He averaging like 20 and 12 against y’all.

Even Chris Pull had his best game against a healthy lakers squad. Nba is a game of matchup and y’all a good matchup for Houston.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
they were already completing the comeback by the time the injury happened. The deficit was down to 4.

Besides the lead was a fluke. Houston missed 17 wide open threes in the first half. We started hitting them in the second half and the game quickly changed in our favor
8:39.0 J. Hart enters the game for L. Ball 69-54
That's false homie. Lonzo left with a 15 point lead. That's how the 3rd quarter started too

Timestamped:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8:39.0 J. Hart enters the game for L. Ball 69-54
That's false homie. Lonzo left with a 15 point lead. That's how the 3rd quarter started too

Timestamped:

You right. I stand corrected. I still felt like we would’ve won(or had a good chance at winning) because we finally converting on high percentage shots. Lonzo wasn’t goin stop harden from getting close to 50. Plus the game was a 9 pt deficit with 2 and half minutes to go.

The big difference in the two half’s was Houston finally started hitting their threes.

Lakers scored basically 60 in both halfs of regulation so Houston didn’t really do anything different defensively, beside put Tucker on Kuzma(which only works because Kuzma doesn’t have the ball handling to negate Tucker’s defense). The difference in halves is we simply started hitting the three ball

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
like i said last night, Lonzo needs to throw those triple Bs in the bushes. hes had way too many ankle tweaks (not just sprain) since he started wearing them shyts.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
You right. I stand corrected. I still felt like we would’ve won(or had a good chance at winning) because we finally converting on high percentage shots. Lonzo wasn’t goin stop harden from getting close to 50. Plus the game was a 9 pt deficit with 2 and half minutes to go.

The big difference in the two half’s was Houston finally started hitting their threes.

Lakers scored basically 60 in both halfs of regulation so Houston didn’t really do anything different defensively, beside put Tucker on Kuzma(which only works because Kuzma doesn’t have the ball handling to negate Tucker’s defense). The difference in halves is we simply started hitting the three ball
fukk your fakkit ass team :pacspit: take it back to the cockets season thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fukk your fakkit ass team :pacspit: take it back to the cockets season thread

The nerve of @who_better_than_me to be all up in the thread talking shyt. Y’all lose handidly if Zo finished that game. fukk your three spamming squad I hope we get y’all in the playoffs I want to put an end to y’all fukk shyt.

Somebody get Zo some Goatbe's

Didn’t he ball that one time he had some Kobes on? I respect the forward thinking but the least he coulda did was sign the short term with Nike while he develop the infrastructure for BBB to make shoes that won’t fukk ankles up and are at a decent price range to compete with other brands.

If LaVar ain’t screamin on the show designers right now then he ain’t bout what he talkin bout.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The nerve of @who_better_than_me to be all up in the thread talking shyt. Y’all lose handidly if Zo finished that game. fukk your three spamming squad I hope we get y’all in the playoffs I want to put an end to y’all fukk shyt.

Didn’t he ball that one time he had some Kobes on? I respect the forward thinking but the least he coulda did was sign the short term with Nike while he develop the infrastructure for BBB to make shoes that won’t fukk ankles up and are at a decent price range to compete with other brands.

If LaVar ain’t screamin on the show designers right now then he ain’t bout what he talkin bout.

Yeah during that period when he was wearing different shoes, he wore Kobe's. fukk it, put him in some Brons

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is everything y’all want Hart to be without any of the praise :francis:

KCP is only a little less streaky than Hart. And his defense isn't great either it's just average so no he isn't everything we want Hart to be.