A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Dumb ass decision to intentionally foul in the 4Q up 3

Not getting Ingram the ball when he was cooking in OT hurt KCP bugged tf out bro is a nut

Also feel like y’all would have won had Zo not gotten injured. Tucker really clamped Kuzma and was a big problem to box out.

I can say that Luke’s gameplanning against both Golden State and Houston has been flawless

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I loved seeing Ingram, Zo, and Kuz ball out like they did last night. I really think the OKC game might have been a turning point for Zo and Kuz and I’m hoping that the overtime was a turning point for BI.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. U know LAVAR is happy as fukk! With his son in they were up by 15 points. He still had 11 assists too! This just lends to his case. #BBB
they were already completing the comeback by the time the injury happened. The deficit was down to 4.

Besides the lead was a fluke. Houston missed 17 wide open threes in the first half. We started hitting them in the second half and the game quickly changed in our favor