A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
With Zo; Rondo, and Bron out, the rotation should be like this

Starters:
Lance
KCP
Ingram
Kuzma
Zu

Bench:
Hart; Svi, Beasley, McGee

Then when Bron and Rondo come back; bench Lance, and have Lance and Rondo off the bench(Bron and Ingram run the offense as starters).

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Terrible, he was starting to hit his stride too. Smfh, welp Lance bout to get a lot more PT brehs. Now I’m really tempted to make a move for Rose or another viable PG. With Zo’s long absence and Rondo getting injured all the damn time it might be good insurance to get another point guard.

Hawk set will give you Jeremy Lin for a pick:yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron and Rondo coming back in 2-3 games, while Zo will be back early March. I think late March to early April is when y’all gel

yeah but what if Zo comes back and he's on his mental midget shyt again :sadcam:

it might take him a few games to get his confidence back up. this really sucks considering how he was starting to blossom. Hopefully Rondo can hold it out while Zo is out. I guess BI and Lance will be playing a lot of PG as well.

I think the return of Bron will generally have us going in the right direction though. Rondo-BI-Bron-Kuz-Zubac/McGee is solid

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thats a hell of a short time period if we’re factoring in a playoff run....

Well it's not like we're gonna miss the playoffs. Bron/Rondo coming back and as long as they're healthy the rest of the way we'll be straight. if Zo can come back early March and we get a month and a half in with a full squad, we should be ready for the playoffs with a decent seeding at that.