A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Ingram too passive. He had like 5 pts with less than 6 minutes left in the 4th. Ended up with 17. He needs to be more assertive. If only he had the agreesiveness of kuzma. He’s so passive players out there pulling bull shyt shots without him get a touch. He was abusing Austin Rivers in the end and Houston had no solution and KCP pulls that that dumb hero shyt. That’s the second hero shot he’s taken in recent week that I witnessed...
He wasn't being passive. Him trying to do too much is how the rockets went onb their 3rd quarter run.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shame in this loss boys, can't beat a lucky/dangerous 3pt shooting team AND the refs at the same time. Take the positives from this game and K.I.M.

Exactly. Can't forget ZO getting hurt. Just a tough and unfortunate night for us. This is definitely not one of those "the young guys are trash" L's
Nothing but shame when you give up a 20pt lead

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kuzma let himself get strapped by tucker ol hackin ass. It should’ve went to Ingram sooner to ease the defense off of Kuz. Refs were absolutely terrible as usual. Tough loss but I’m proud of this team. We could’ve won but that stupid ass KCP shot sealed it.

Tucker was hand checking and riding kuzmas hip all game. Any of that contact on harden is an automatic foul.