A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Only 4 games for Ingram the gawd :banderas:

I thought it'd be 20

Light sentences for our guys, now we just gotta be sure everything is ironed out in the locker room before moving forward. We got the license to be that tough gritty team, in time refs will put respek on the name.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Watching the replay now Bron look like even more of a fool. He walking off with cp0 and the nikka slapped his arm away from him and meanwhile his mans Melo jawing with Ingram while Lance and Ball holding him back.

That’s just wack. cp0 a grown man once you break them up go holla at your teammates and get things under control. Bad bad look.

Last edited:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I knew Silver wasn’t going to fukk us over with hefty suspensions. We need to start winning ASAP though. Spurs, Suns (who are no pushover right now), Nuggets, Spurs. Each of these teams have formidable bigs...

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I get that the optics to some of the LeBron/CP3 thing looked off.

But I agree that LeBron mishandled this situation, I think he’s proven to always be down for his team.

LeBron is a grown man and super NBA professional with an image connected to multiple business AND he is a huge role model to kids. He can’t ever be out there fighting. That’s not his personality at all and I think that’s an asset. He’s a fighter during the games.

He simply got that removing CP3 would end this on court brawl instantly (which it did) so they could do what matters (play basketball).

This was the home season opener..

And also..

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I feel you but whose out there that’s better? I trust him starting at the 2 or coming off the bench over KCP. Unless it’s a guard I don’t know about we might gotta make that move. :patrice:
Nick Young STARTING though breh?

Didn’t they try that experiment before..

I think he’s willing to put winning over antics, I also like @10bandz just wonder if there are too many wild brehs on this team and that adding him turns it into mayhem.

If he could come off the bench: that brings something crucial > shooting. He could be key during the road to the Playoffs and the Playoffs with his experience.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Definitely was the "don't take away Lebron's help" stimulus package that saved BI this time...atleast Bron is good for something right now lol.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So considering that Lonzo is going to be starting the next few games, I went ahead and watched a few of his college highlights. And I was a bit shocked. First, Lonzo's tweaked shot is somewhat similar to how he shot in college (slightly more orthodox now.) I don't know how that flick from over is left shoulder became so pronounced in his first season. Second, Lonzo actually does have a layup package. I saw a decent amount of reverses and creative finishes. I don't know what happened to that last season. Third, Lonzo was taking guys off the dribble and driving and getting to the rim. His ball handling and first step had a good bounce. People like to reference the summer league as a highlight for Lonzo but that guys does not even compare to the guy I saw in these UCLA highlights.

Besides the shot, the only reasons I can come up for the Lonzo we saw for most of last season is that his confidence was sorely lacking and dude was way out of shape most of the season.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Watching the replay now Bron look like even more of a fool. He walking off with cp0 and the nikka slapped his arm away from him and meanwhile his mans Melo jawing with Ingram whole Lance and Ball holding him back.

That’s just wack. cp0 a grown man once you break them up go holla at your teammates and get things under control. Bad bad look.
If you're CP3, Harden gotta be looking funny in the light