A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
we declined him for 5 million though, I know he gonna have some feelings:mjlol:
I don't know why I gotta keep explaining this. Any team that signed him could only offer a small yearly raise when his contract was done (like 15% I think). That's why he'll be off GS this summer and why it woulda been idiotic for LA to sign him this past one. He's getting $20-30 million as long as he looks and stays healthy.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Lakers are the premier franchise. AD is good but what has he really done. He on a mediocre team. In this era, u need 3 top 15 players for a chance at the ring

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don't know why I gotta keep explaining this. Any team that signed him could only offer a small yearly raise when his contract was done (like 15% I think). That's why he'll be off GS this summer and why it woulda been idiotic for LA to sign him this past one. He's getting $20-30 million as long as he looks and stays healthy.

He ain’t gettin that much just off the fact he’s viewed as a head case and coming off a major injury

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How is comparing Ingram to Prince a slight?....During Prince's prime he was good for 14p/5r/3a/46%/38%/77% with great Individual/team defense...Prince played on a team with multiple all-stars, so his opportunities were limited......Also, the Pistons played at a much slower pace than this Lakers team. For example, this current Lakers team plays at a pace of 102.9(3rd)...the 2004 Pistons played at a pace of 87.9(24th)....that's a difference of 17% ...The Pistons were ranked 2nd to last or dead last in Pace from 2005-2010.....Add 17% to Prince stats and the numbers are very similar.

Have some of you ever thought that just maybe, the best role for Bi is 3rd/4th offensive option and #1 defensive stopper?......Some of you guys are trying to turn Bi into a 23-26 ppg scorer, maybe that's not who he is.

That’s the best role for him on this team.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Cousins was moving really well tonight; better than I thought he would. I want him on the Lakers next season. :lupe:
I loved what I saw out of him tonight. And hopefully playing with Golden State will teach him to buy in to not being the first option. His passing, shooting, and post ability would be a perfect fit for this team. He's probably the most realistic option for the Lakers to get this summer.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
In the West, the Lakers have to be part of the conversation because of the LeBron James factor, though it's not clear to rival executives whom they're willing to trade in any deal and whom they aren't.

"At one point a month ago, they were dangling Lonzo [Ball] a little bit, but now they don't want to trade him," one of the execs said.

Josh Hart, Ivica Zubac and Moritz Wagner are available, rival executives say, while pretty much everyone else is off the table. To get Beal, it's going to take a lot more than that.

The Bradley Beal Sweepstakes Is On: Execs Dish on Deals for NBA's Top Trade Chip