A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Once Ingram came in the 4th, he switched to PG and had him quiet all 4th and OT.

Lonzo, Kuzma, and Zubac all were great tonight and Hart's hustle was big, that rebound he got and hit 2 fts:banderas:

SVI, MO, KCP, and Lance did good from the bench too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
THIS IS THE BEST WIN SINCE I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER BREHS

IM SO PROUD OF MY YOUNG NIKKAS

Breh, Thunder have lost 4 of 5 and their last game was a 16-point loss to the freaking Hawks. :heh:

If the second unit hadn't rolled up the starters were well on their way to pissing the game away too.

The Warriors win on Christmas where LeBron went out and the young guys still pulled away was better. :yeshrug:

Good win...damn near 140 on the road against a solid defense

Thunder ain't been doing shyt on D recently.

142 to the Hawks and 154 to the Spurs just in the last week.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
worthypuffing.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Damn good win. Imagine if they didn't keep getting off to these bad starts. Lonzo got a ridiculous first step. Needs to use that more. Ingram a bad shooting game but at least was setting up others. Kuzma with the efficient 32. Huge win. Next two are winnable.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
these young boys got it y'all....they've been going thru growing pains with Bron out but the talent is there period, that shyt isn't debatable.

I hope this W gets these guys feeling like they the shyt every night. Imagine these guys get it together by the time Bron comes back :banderas:
2 games from 3rd place :whoo:

Lakers could be on the verge of wrecking shyt in the west

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Great win by the Lakers. The bench, especially Zubac and Hart were huge. Kuzma was fantastic in the 4th/OT...And Despite the dumb foul by Lonzo at the end of regulation, I thought he played a great basketball game. Westbrook also played his role in helping LA win this game(7-30 fg) .....Our Young players are at their best when they play uptempo basketball teams. So I can definitely see us beating Houston, especially with the loss of Capela.