A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
BI with 18 and 7 on 45% isn't even that bad on the surface. He's had games where he was shooting 50%+ through the first 3 qtrs and shyts the bed in the 4th. Yesterday he was 8-14 which isn't bad. But he just doesn't seem able to take over games with his weak ass ISOs, and his FTs are fukking terrible which negates his ability to draw fouls. Never takes 3's. 18 is also a little underwhelming....you'd hope that without Bron he could get into the low 20s
Yeah, that's the issue. He won't take threes and can't make free throws.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I have no problem with him not taking 3s, got enough nikkas who can't hit on the team. Would have more Ws if those other clowns took a page out of his book. Kuz shooting like 20% last 12 games still jacking them up :scust:Josh Hart in the teens still jacking them up:hhh: lonzo just lonzo:francis:

If these nikkas would pump and drive shyt would not be as bad. But every game it's the same shyt. Either bricking wide open 3s or taking dumbass 3s and bricking. But nope, I've been shooting terrible the whole season? :mjgrin: lemme keep doing the same shyt.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I have no problem with him not taking 3s, got enough nikkas who can't hit on the team. Would have more Ws if those other clowns took a page out of his book. Kuz shooting like 20% last 12 games still jacking them up :scust:Josh Hart in the teens still jacking them up:hhh: lonzo just lonzo:francis:

If these nikkas would pump and drive shyt would not be as bad. But every game it's the same shyt. Either bricking wide open 3s or taking dumbass 3s and bricking. But nope, I've been shooting terrible the whole season? :mjgrin: lemme keep doing the same shyt.
Yeah, we want them creating contact so they can go to the line, right? :mjgrin:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

if BI is gonna have success in this league he's gonna need to start taking and making 3s. Even if he struggles to hit them at first he's never going to get better at them if he doesn't take them in games.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If he's not gonna take 3's then he needs to be a MUCH better free throw shooter. Right now he's living at the the most inefficient parts of the court, Iso's and the midrange.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Young guys' numbers in January:

Kuzma: 19.6/5.0/1.8 on 40.4%/26.5%/65.4% shooting :scusthov:
Ingram: 18.1/7.0/3.3 on 44.7%/66.7% (three total attempts)/62.2% shooting :scusthov:
Bust: 9.4/6.1/6.1 on 36.2%/37.1%/23.1% shooting :mjlol:
Hart: 8.6/7.6/2.4 on 28.8%/17.5%/78.6% shooting :mjlol:

That is fukking brutal.
The only positive I see from this is Ingram’s rebounding, because before this he was pathetic in the boards for someone with his height and length

But other than that:hhh: at these numbers these nikkas have either regressed or stagnated can’t even be used as trade bait

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only positive I see from this is Ingram’s rebounding, because before this he was pathetic in the boards for someone with his height and length

But other than that:hhh: at these numbers these nikkas have either regressed or stagnated can’t even be used as trade bait

These dudes need to get off twitter and live in the gym. They do wayy too much twittering for the lack of consistency they have.