A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Get rid of D’Lo & Randle for this young core brehs :snoop:
Those guys went through the same growing pains with us that we are seeing with our current core. They are now in year 4 and 5 respectively while our core is in year 2 and 3. What you guys should take away from that is that it takes time. Especially for point guards. Look at all the other young point guards taken in the lottery over the last couple of years. Besides Fox they are all struggling. And we knew Ingram would be a project when we drafted him. It’s disappointing they haven’t popped yet but it is what it is. We don’t have the most nurturing environment and put too much pressure on these guys. They still need time in the oven.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Those guys went through the same growing pains with us that we are seeing with our current core. They are now in year 4 and 5 respectively while our core is in year 2 and 3. What you guys should take away from that is that it takes time. Especially for point guards. Look at all the other young point guards taken in the lottery over the last couple of years. Besides Fox they are all struggling. And we knew Ingram would be a project when we drafted him. It’s disappointing they haven’t popped yet but it is what it is. We don’t have the most nurturing environment and put too much pressure on these guys. They still need time in the oven.

seeing nets highlights now and watching dlo got me :to:

i know the move made sense at the time, dumping the moz contract allowed the lebron signing but dlo wouldve fit nicely with bron ..IMO :mjcry:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
LA would win 3 out of the next 4 Championships if they paired Vucevic with Lebron and kept 2 of the 3 young core players. This would be like pairing Gasol with Kobe. Adding 2 or 3 role players off the bench would complete the process.....LA would still have plenty of cap space to sign multiple players during the offseason.
Put down the pipe. :pjlol:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think about, LA can keep their young core and sign Vucevic as a FA.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
seeing nets highlights now and watching dlo got me :to:

i know the move made sense at the time, dumping the moz contract allowed the lebron signing but dlo wouldve fit nicely with bron ..IMO :mjcry:
Yeah I’m happy for him. There is no guarantee he would have blossomed with us... the Nets have a much more nurturing environment for young players. It took a year and half for the Nets to mold him. He was getting benched for Dinwiddie like a month or two ago.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
These dudes get serious for one game, win that one, then they start to act like goofballs and lose that edge. They don't take shyt serious night in and night out and that's a problem.

That's always the fear when you start this tanking shyt, you can develop a losing culture that's hard to break out of. I'ma need Bron to come back as Mamba Bron and start chewing these young guys out. This coddling shyt ain't working :birdman:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Lakers need spacing badly. I was against the Beal trade at first but if they can do it and keep money for free agency I’m with it. Also they need to find a 3/4 that can knock down 3’s as well. Ariza would have really helped them.

Last edited: