A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hot takes incoming

All I got from this is that Hart needs to start and LA need to get their offense together. We lackin on 3’s and everyone was missing... including your “King”

And that we need another true center

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The defense was terrible but it has been terrible in the preseason too..we are not going to win shyt with this type of defense.

The rotations were all over the place, Luke cant be trying to play all 15 guys, some of the groups didn't make sense at all.

Lakers need another big, Kyle Kuzma has sucked flat out and can't play the 5. They need to stop doing this shyt.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Real LWO brehs, How did they play? I heard the first 3 Qs on the radio but turned it off.
Well for the most part. Ball was pretty bad, rondo was ballin, lebron dropped a very quiet 26. Mcgee was good too. Hart needs to start he was ballin'. We were looking like the rockets game 7 though from 3. We still only lost by 10. Defense shaky.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Real LWO brehs, How did they play? I heard the first 3 Qs on the radio but turned it off.

SLOPPY

LOOKED LIKE A NEW TEAM

LACK OF CHEMISTRY

MOMENTS WHERE IT CLICKED N WE LOOKED UNSTOPPABLE

INGRAM WAS UNDERWHELMING, PLAYED KINDA SHOOK COMPARED TO HOW CONFIDENT HE LOOKED PRESEASON

LONZO LOOKS LIKE A ROLL PLAYER WHO PLAYS OFF THE BALL

HART LOOKED LIKE THE REAL DEAL

KCP FEELS LIKE A VETS MINIMUM PLAYER GETTIN 12 MIL

MCGEE WAS IMPRESSIVE ON BOTH ENDS

RONDO WAS THE TEAM LEADER AND LOOKED LIKE HE’S READY TO HAVE A BIG SEASON

LANCE WAS BARELY INVOLVED

I THINK BEASLEY PLAYED LIKE 2 MINS

KUZMA WAS LOOKIN DECENT

SVI DIDNT GET OFF THE BENCH

LEBRON WAS TRYNA GET OTHERS INVOLVED, BUT FELT LIKE HE WAS DOIN A LIL TOO MUCH

OVERALL, A WORK IN PROGRESS.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They looked better than I expected. The offense actually flowed pretty well and they got a ton of good looks. They're not a great shooting team, but a lot of the threes they missed tonight, they'll make in the future.

Their initial defense was actually pretty solid tonight even though you couldn't tell by the final score. They got killed in spurts by Portland's offensive rebounds and Stauskas just went nuts, which probably won't happen again all season. Just one of those nights in that regard.

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
SLOPPY

LOOKED LIKE A NEW TEAM

LACK OF CHEMISTRY

MOMENTS WHERE IT CLICKED N WE LOOKED UNSTOPPABLE

INGRAM WAS UNDERWHELMING, PLAYED KINDA SHOOK COMPARED TO HOW CONFIDENT HE LOOKED PRESEASON

LONZO LOOKS LIKE A ROLL PLAYER WHO PLAYS OFF THE BALL

HART LOOKED LIKE THE REAL DEAL

KCP FEELS LIKE A VETS MINIMUM PLAYER GETTIN 12 MIL

MCGEE WAS IMPRESSIVE ON BOTH ENDS

RONDO WAS THE TEAM LEADER AND LOOKED LIKE HE’S READY TO HAVE A BIG SEASON

LANCE WAS BARELY INVOLVED

I THINK BEASLEY PLAYED LIKE 2 MINS

KUZMA WAS LOOKIN DECENT

SVI DIDNT GET OFF THE BENCH

LEBRON WAS TRYNA GET OTHERS INVOLVED, BUT FELT LIKE HE WAS DOIN A LIL TOO MUCH

OVERALL, A WORK IN PROGRESS.
:why:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

full

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They played like a brand new team with a bunch of old nikkas thats not used to playing in this system, nikkas confused on whos gonna dominate the ball, etc.,

Playing on the road against a good playoff team that hasn’t changed in years that were emotional invested.

And we were still close.

Zo played like he’s been injured but still contributed but you can tell he’s not used to not having the ball.

Hart hooped but too little too late. He should be starting immediately

Ingram was sleepwalking it seemed

Etc.

5 more games and they’ll have their shyt together. We need a center and a legit shooter though