A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Without Bron we would have Randle and Lopez still and would be much better than 35 wins considering they won 35 last year with injuries.

Bron stans are a bunch of a clowns, you dont even like sports, quick look at your post history you only post in this subforum to suck Bron off or talk shyt about KD. FOH.
Why are you lookin through my history breh :dame:

30-35 :umad:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
yeah thats because bron fans like Kuzma because he gelled with bron right away. When BI and Zo ballin out Monday night you was nowhere to be found but would've been all up in here with 1000 charts and stats if they would've played like shyt that night FOH

:comeon:dude, ingram and ball play like shyt/medicore almost every night. Find the charts in this thread I posted on it. Im waiting:mjgrin:

you wont find them because I never did such a thing:umad:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron fans can’t criticize the young core I guess lol. Y’all nikkas in here arguing after every game cause y’all got that one player from the core want to to see succeed. Real Bron fans like myself want to see all them be great but if a nikka a bum it is what it is. Most lebron fans just don’t see what some of y’all see in BI. The young core looking like a group of 3rd options and a spark off the bench in hart:yeshrug:
Y'all overwhelming criticize BI and give Kuz passes that's the problem. Y'all need to just create a Bron only thread cuz you're clearly not Laker fans:yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:dude, ingram and ball play like shyt/medicore almost every night. Find the charts in this thread I posted on it. Im waiting:mjgrin:

you wont find them because I never did such a thing:umad:

you posted the same shyt in 4 different threads about BI just like last week. fukk outta here

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
They still wouldn't be a 30-35 team with the same team as last year and a healthy squad, you dikksucking fakkit.

giphy.gif

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
If only we could've had Kawhi or Paul George paired up with this core (and Randle). No drama, no moving players outta position, no toxic air to repel other stars. Think of the youth, the athleticism, the defensive potential :ohlawd:......

....Instead we got a flabby Lebron and his stans to deal with for the next 3 years :snoop: