A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I've said before I think it's all just a matter of him being afraid of going to the line. To be a consistent finisher unless you have a crazy touch at the rim like Kyrie and Curry you need to use your body to bump off a shot blocker to avoid being blocked. Zo avoids that contact because he doesn't want to go to the line so he just tosses shyt up leaving the shot blocker free reign to just go up and block his shots.

Sucks for the team overall. If he doesn’t hit his free throws it’s not the end of the world because you still put the opposition in the penalty and your defender will be in foul trouble which also affects them offensively. So many chain reactions could come off of him being less afraid of those moments. Not least if which being he’ll get much needed practice with free throws.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Honestly I still see enough flashes from the young core that I don’t think any of them should be traded this year.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh have u been reading the last pages? It’s all Lakers fans doing the posting
Last few pages:russ:

I'm talking ALL season...stop with the foolery. Got fools hoping BI fails cuz Bron Stans feel slighted.

Meanwhile actual Lakers fans been calling out Kuz since last season with his bonehead mistakes. Aint no motive on our part we want to win. Anybody can get criticizef.

Y'all just want to win as long as ya man's get all the credit.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
you werent in here posting up tweets and stats when we won the 2 games before last night.....stfu

those were shytty teams...

not-impressed-memes-300x200.jpg

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Last few pages:russ:

I'm talking ALL season...stop with the foolery. Got fools hoping BI fails cuz Bron Stans feel slighted.

Meanwhile actual Lakers fans been calling out Kuz since last season with his bonehead mistakes. Aint no motive on our part we want to win. Anybody can get criticizef.

Y'all just want to win as long as ya man's get all the credit.
Bron fans can’t criticize the young core I guess lol. Y’all nikkas in here arguing after every game cause y’all got that one player from the core want to to see succeed. Real Bron fans like myself want to see all them be great but if a nikka a bum it is what it is. Most lebron fans just don’t see what some of y’all see in BI. The young core looking like a group of 3rd options and a spark off the bench in hart:yeshrug:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
BI is still the best player of the young cats or at least the player with the most potential.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
at least know what you're talking about before co-signing a shytty post. Now do me a favor and tell me what date was this recent post by me/did the lakers win that night?:jbhmm:

The King and his Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-2019 season thread

...next time STFU:umad::camby:

yeah thats because bron fans like Kuzma because he gelled with bron right away. When BI and Zo ballin out Monday night you was nowhere to be found but would've been all up in here with 1000 charts and stats if they would've played like shyt that night FOH

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Without Bron they’re a 30-35 win team...they win 50-55 with him, he makes them that great.

Kobe stans a bunch of clowns

Without Bron we would have Randle and Lopez still and would be much better than 35 wins considering they won 35 last year with injuries.

Bron stans are a bunch of a clowns, you dont even like sports, quick look at your post history you only post in this subforum to suck Bron off or talk shyt about KD. FOH.