A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I really hope Bron brings us chip otherwise I'm gonna worry about his Stan's health. Because the backlash and hate he'll get if he leaves without one might be too much for them :mjlol:

I'm starting to put all them nut huggers on ignore lol. Can't even come into the thread without them bytching about something lol.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I would like us to trade for Vucevic if he is available and we can get him for a pick. We depend a lot on our bigs offensively and he can get buckets. McGee and Tyson playing less mins will benefit them too.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if Walton loses to the Knicks and Cavs at home there really is no defending him.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Smh I knew we were gonna get injury prone, knocking on larry holmes door Lebron. Bout to be the longest he's ever been out injured in his career :snoop:. That one thread that was posted about Lebrins injury being more serious than discussed is looking like a real possibility

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
I would like us to trade for Vucevic if he is available and we can get him for a pick. We depend a lot on our bigs offensively and he can get buckets. McGee and Tyson playing less mins will benefit them too.
Love Vucevic offensive game but that defense is gonna be so bad with him and Kuzma in the front court

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Smh I knew we were gonna get injury prone, knocking on larry holmes door Lebron. Bout to be the longest he's ever been out injured in his career :snoop:. That one thread that was posted about Lebrins injury being more serious than discussed is looking like a real possibility

Nah I still doubt it’s serious. It is a perfect storm however. This Lakers medical staff is both hella paranoid and incompetent. Combine that with this being LeBron’s first injury where he’s had to sit out and it’s no surprise he hasn’t made it back yet. He’s been practicing so at least he’s on track.

I just need these kids to keep us afloat. Once we’re healthy we can go on some win streaks to improve seeding.