A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Kuz is super skilled and aggressive, a natural scorer. 25 is not out of the question especially if he improves his threes.

Yeah I don't even understand the skepticism, if he was shooting the 3 ball like he was last year he'd be at 22/23 right now. Now I don't know if he getting to 25 per game is best for the team, I'd rather have him and Ingram both be around 20

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As for Lance keep playing him he should cut into or play over Josh Hart on some nights

Hart’s on ball defense has been straight blow by this season
Hart still does the dirty work like screen well, rebound, communicate on defense, switch on to bigger defenders, run around off the ball, use off-ball screen, etc. Basically all the glue-guy stuff. He is slumping with his shot and can’t guard straight line drives, but you need guys on the court who can be a role player and not need the ball in their hands. Watch him off of the ball, he is a coach’s dream.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
As for Lance keep playing him he should cut into or play over Josh Hart on some nights

Hart’s on ball defense has been straight blow by this season
Yeah there is no reason he should be starting at this point. Kcp should've gotten that spot back weeks ago.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hart still does the dirty work like screen well, rebound, communicate on defense, switch on to bigger defenders, run around off the ball, use off-ball screen, etc. Basically all the glue-guy stuff. He is slumping with his shot and can’t guard straight line drives, but you need guys on the court who can be a role player and not need the ball in their hands. Watch him off of the ball, he is a coach’s dream.
cant stand hart. guaranteed to foul a 3 pt shooter kcp needs his minutes

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
cant stand hart. guaranteed to foul a 3 pt shooter kcp needs his minutes
Lol KCP’s thing that annoys me is he can’t switch on to bigs whatsoever. He straight gives up if he’s posted up by anyone bigger than him. Useless in the paint on defense

He’s been great this year since like December though