A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We do well against Utah but @Utah is always hard. Just read on ESPN that Lebron can miss another week after the next evaluation because he wants to make sure he is 100% and is being very cautious. I do hope he can return vs OKC though

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
We do well against Utah but @Utah is always hard. Just read on ESPN that Lebron can miss another week after the next evaluation because he wants to make sure he is 100% and is being very cautious. I do hope he can return vs OKC though
I prefer that course of action. Lakers still got a 2 game cushion on the 9th spot and 2 of the next 3 are winnable games. Much rather Lebron be overly cautious than come back early and keep re-aggravating it. Plus gives a chance to see if Lonzo and Ingram's talk made a difference in their consistency and gives Kuzma a chance to establish if he can be a legit second option.

Daps
Put zo or Ingram on Mitchell and this game over quickly. If Hart guards him his ass will be lost and who knows

When Mitch is locked in it doesn’t matter. They had Giannis checking him the other night and he shot over him a couple of times.

If Mitch plays well they win and if not Lakers win

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

As he should. Muscle injuries are no joke, so easy to make them worse (look at CP3 and that hammy). Playoff position ain't important this year, unless they make a trade they're not winning anything. Getting fully healthy should be THE goal. And hell, a nice month off and then an early playoff exit might be just the kind of rejuvenating rest that LeBron hasn't gotten in nine years.