A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Because it’s more than one of you that decided Ingram was the one that needed to be protected and coddled. Fact remains, each of the young guys outside of Hart have had extended periods of getting trashed by us. Just because the focus went to Ingram it doesn’t suggest a bias. You and anyone else thinking that is ridiculous. Get out y’all feelings.
Breh, the nikka went 4-20, played terrible and still got praised. Any other nikka on the roster would've been trashed. That's my point. :hubie: I'm done though breh, let's celebrate the win. :myman:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh, the nikka went 4-20, played terrible and still got praised. Any other nikka on the roster would've been trashed. That's my point. :hubie: I'm done though breh, let's celebrate the win. :myman:

Cool, agree to disagree. :salute:

Hope this is the start of a nice streak. It’d be good to have positive momentum when our injured players get back.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But herein lies the problem...they look to him to dominate the ball lol When he comes in the game The Lakers run that set when they do handoff that has him drag his man to the middle of the floor. At that point they want the boy to get biz.

I think the issue is optics. If he has 2 turnovers and 8 assists people will harp on the turnover he threw behind his back. He’s shooting pretty well for the season so it’s a shame that Luke plays games where he yanks him after 3 minutes for the same shyt the others do.

Best case scenario he gets traded before the deadline to a contender that lets him play like 25-30 min a game.
Nah breh. This isn’t Lance’s first season. He has a track record. He gets pulled after a few minutes because, even if he’s cooking, he’s the type of guy you’re basically just waiting for some kind of dumbass turnover or shot from on some not if but when shyt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
As with Lance, I was arguing for him and Rondo to get their minutes in the middle of the game so as to minimize any adverse affects early or late in games.

Everyone has a purpose and a role on this squad imo. Again I’ll remind y’all that it was more than a few people burying Beasley prior to him finding his groove in the offense. Zubac was the most hated until he found himself. The one thing I’ll give Luke credit for is that he’s tried to play as many people as possible and give them a chance.

Daps
Nah breh. This isn’t Lance’s first season. He has a track record. He gets pulled after a few minutes because, even if he’s cooking, he’s the type of guy you’re basically just waiting for some kind of dumbass turnover or shot from on some not if but when shyt.

My man you just described every player worth a damn. If they make one they take another and the degree of difficulty becomes more and more. I fail to understand what makes him so unique. Does his turnovers count as 3?

I just don’t understand how Josh Hart can go 1-9 and be worry free as far as getting yanked but the minute Lance misses a box out or throws an errant pass he gets benched for the whole fukking game.

He’s shooting 45% & 37% from three (tied for best) on the team but I keep on hearing about his occasional errors...Meanwhile your main cogs (sans Bron & Kuz) don’t even look like they want to play sometimes! :russ::russ::russ:

Here’s an example...He comes out hot in The Nets game and has 8 in the first. Barely gets any burn for the rest of the game. It’s simple basketball...go with the hot hand. The Lakers seem to be the only squad in the league who don’t have a steady rotation at this point of the year and this dates back to even before the injuries

Daps
As with Lance, I was arguing for him and Rondo to get their minutes in the middle of the game so as to minimize any adverse affects early or late in games.

Everyone has a purpose and a role on this squad imo. Again I’ll remind y’all that it was more than a few people burying Beasley prior to him finding his groove in the offense. Zubac was the most hated until he found himself. The one thing I’ll give Luke credit for is that he’s tried to play as many people as possible and give them a chance.

I’ve watched the majority of games this year and this team is ripe with agendas.

Win Now
Play The Young Guys
Big Trade Looming
Coach For Your Job

That is wayyyyyy too much to balance. Kuzma doesn’t give a fukk but the average guy isn’t built like that. I believe this is why you see the head scratching decisions & play you’ve gotten from this team

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If Beasley can keep being this off the bench scoring machine then Lebron doesn't have to rush back. We will win a lot more games.
I think the key with Beasley back in the fold and Kuzma back is that you have enough guys in the mix that if Lonzo or Ingram are having off games there are enough other guys to pick up the slack. Lakers have a really deep team and to me their biggest needs were a true lights out shooter and a 4 off the bench. Beasley can hit the boards and can fill that 4 roll perfectly. Kuzma or Ingram can play 3 when mixed in with the bench. There's plenty of guards. I think if Beasley can play near last year's level this team can compete with all non-Warriors teams IMO.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Beasley has been an efficient walking bucket since Houston because of the stigma around him he just hasn’t gotten big minutes. I loved him in NY and believed that if KP stayed healthy and we gave Beasley and Trey Burke more minutes we would have been a much better team

Also probably because of his defense and because he isn’t a willing three point shooter and makes some low IQ plays sometimes but he dominates the midrange

Could easily put up 20/8 as a starter on a bad team free that man

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I don't know about 30 but he's averaging almost 19 in his second year, it's not out of the question that he gets to 25 someday. Especially in the modern NBA
Kuz is super skilled and aggressive, a natural scorer. 25 is not out of the question especially if he improves his threes.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kuz is super skilled and aggressive, a natural scorer. 25 is not out of the question especially if he improves his threes.

He’s a streaky shooter but isn’t skilled enough to consistently get 25 on good efficiency. I still think he’s tradeable for the right offer.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I will predict that if Zo remains healthy all year and into the summer he is going to be a a fringe all star in his third year. And that is why I am hoping Magic and Pelinka do not trade the young guys for AD in the summer if Kawhi stays in Toronto or goes to the Clippers.

If they can get AD they make the trade.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
As for Lance keep playing him he should cut into or play over Josh Hart on some nights

Hart’s on ball defense has been straight blow by this season