A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
But herein lies the problem...they look to him to dominate the ball lol When he comes in the game The Lakers run that set when they do handoff that has him drag his man to the middle of the floor. At that point they want the boy to get biz.

I think the issue is optics. If he has 2 turnovers and 8 assists people will harp on the turnover he threw behind his back. He’s shooting pretty well for the season so it’s a shame that Luke plays games where he yanks him after 3 minutes for the same shyt the others do.

Best case scenario he gets traded before the deadline to a contender that lets him play like 25-30 min a game.
See my problem ain't the two turnovers in that scenario. It's the way he gets those turnovers, where he'll throw a ridiculous behind the back pass or try to dribble between two or three people. Turnovers happen. The completely careless unnecessary ones are the ones that worry me and turn momentum.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is the type of shyt you love to hear about from a young player.

Kyle Kuzma sets career mark with 41 points as Lakers...

“What a lot of people don’t know is that even though yesterday was an off day,” Luke Walton said Wednesday after the Lakers beat the Detroit Pistons 113-100, “he was in the gym. He got up 500 shots. He was working on his stroke, working on his form. … It’s not like he just came out and had a hot night. He put in that work and had a really nice night.”

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But herein lies the problem...they look to him to dominate the ball lol When he comes in the game The Lakers run that set when they do handoff that has him drag his man to the middle of the floor. At that point they want the boy to get biz.

I think the issue is optics. If he has 2 turnovers and 8 assists people will harp on the turnover he threw behind his back. He’s shooting pretty well for the season so it’s a shame that Luke plays games where he yanks him after 3 minutes for the same shyt the others do.

Best case scenario he gets traded before the deadline to a contender that lets him play like 25-30 min a game.

I think the issue is that Luke is staggering Lonzo with the 2nd unit to make plays and when Zo plays with Lance, he becomes too comfortable letting Lance pound the ball and do his thing while Zo fades to the corner. I think Luke is trying to encourage Lonzo to keep the ball and be aggressive and benching Lance facilitates that.

He also seems to avoid playing Lance and Beasley together at all costs.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I've shytted on every nikka. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. Whole team plays bad and you're :fire: at Ingram no matter how shytty everybody else plays. Kuzma has been just as bad this whole losing stretch, Josh Hart has been the worst, lonzo just been lonzo.:francis: but you go on your Instagram tirade .

Pardon my lateness on this I was doing homework.

Because Ingram should be better than he is right now. It ain’t my fault he lagging behind. The fact that you’re so sensitive about it just let’s me know you caping. Gtfoh with that shyt breh. On top of that, I laid off on him after the T’Wolves loss cuz it’s no point in repeating the same shyt.

You the one in here tryna create a fake ass narrative about Kuz bias and Ingram hate. Anyone with a brain knows why Ingram catches more flack than Kuz but you wanna act dense. I don’t get why you need to create an agenda all of a sudden. That shyt is wack as fukk breh, AND Kuzma balled anyway. :skip:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Because Ingram should be better than he is right now. It ain’t my fault he lagging behind. The fact that you’re so sensitive about it just let’s me know you caping. Gtfoh with that shyt breh. On top of that, I laid off on him after the T’Wolves loss cuz it’s no point in repeating the same shyt.

You the one in here tryna create a fake ass narrative about Kuz bias and Ingram hate. Anyone with a brain knows why Ingram catches more flack than Kuz but you wanna act dense. I don’t get why you need to create an agenda all of a sudden. That shyt is wack as fukk breh, AND Kuzma balled anyway. :skip:
How am i creating an agenda, I'm just going off of the posts i see. I'm not the only one to call the shyt out. Kuz had been struggling prior to yesterday, that's a fact.

camer999

All Star
Daps

I don’t think Kuz even had a chance to be as bad because of the injury during the stretch.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is the type of shyt you love to hear about from a young player.

Kyle Kuzma sets career mark with 41 points as Lakers...

“What a lot of people don’t know is that even though yesterday was an off day,” Luke Walton said Wednesday after the Lakers beat the Detroit Pistons 113-100, “he was in the gym. He got up 500 shots. He was working on his stroke, working on his form. … It’s not like he just came out and had a hot night. He put in that work and had a really nice night.”

:obama:..thats why i have full confidence in Kuz, even when he's having a rough stretch of games shooting wise, he has the work ethic and motivation to work his way out of it.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I will predict that if Zo remains healthy all year and into the summer he is going to be a a fringe all star in his third year. And that is why I am hoping Magic and Pelinka do not trade the young guys for AD in the summer if Kawhi stays in Toronto or goes to the Clippers.

Even though that’s a stretch, it’s not crazy. He needs to develop a post game, and improve his shooting(FT’s and 3). His first step and size :dame: give him the chance to be a 15-18ppg guy. Zo just needs to get in the gym and be more aggressive.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I think the issue is that Luke is staggering Lonzo with the 2nd unit to make plays and when Zo plays with Lance, he becomes too comfortable letting Lance pound the ball and do his thing while Zo fades to the corner. I think Luke is trying to encourage Lonzo to keep the ball and be aggressive and benching Lance facilitates that.

He also seems to avoid playing Lance and Beasley together at all costs.
That’s why he needs to play Zo with guys like KCP, Hart, and Beas. When Zo is with the second unit there should not be another capable ball handler on the floor because Zo will just defer to him. It’s kinda sad but Lonzo needs to be forced to hold onto the ball and initiate the offense.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How am i creating an agenda, I'm just going off of the posts i see. I'm not the only one to call the shyt out. Kuz had been struggling prior to yesterday, that's a fact.

Because it’s more than one of you that decided Ingram was the one that needed to be protected and coddled. Fact remains, each of the young guys outside of Hart have had extended periods of getting trashed by us. Just because the focus went to Ingram it doesn’t suggest a bias. You and anyone else thinking that is ridiculous. Get out y’all feelings.