A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m telling y’all, man... just having Kuzma back puts a battery in the young core’s backs. There is no doubt in my mind that he’s the alpha among them. He had a HORRIBLE game but they just play with more heart and swagger with him out there. This is the team that was scrapping without Lebron up until OKC.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie the last two games had me worried about Ingram so I’m glad to see him have this performance. I wish he could have hit 30. Dude has the tools to be special.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m telling y’all, man... just having Kuzma back puts a battery in the young core’s backs. There is no doubt in my mind that he’s the alpha among them. He had a HORRIBLE game but they just play with more heart and swagger with him out there. This is the team that was scrapping without Lebron up until OKC.

There could be something to that. Although the urgency to get a win had to play a role too. Beasley’s return was big too he was playing nice before he took his leave. After all he’s been through I’m sure he’s got some extra fire to work with.

Whatever it is we need it to keep up while the young guys get some consistency and we get players back from injury.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:bryan: bu, bu, but kuzma.

:sas1: or we just ignoring him as usual.

*Oh, we're
full
for him.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He clearly is. Dude has a confidence and swagger that rubs off on the other guys. Even when he's playing poorly he plays with absolute belief in himself.