A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What are some of y'alls predictions for the season?(MVP/Champion/ROY/DPOY etc) :patrice:

MVP: H.I.M. Big Hollywood Bron
ROY: Luka cuz that ‘genda
DPOY: Kawhi with the bounce back year
6MOY: Melo off the bench
MIP: Young loc B Perico Ingram
Champion: The GOAT franchise in all professional sports, your Boss Angeles Lakers

camer999

All Star
Daps
MVP: H.I.M. Big Hollywood Bron
ROY: Luka cuz that ‘genda
DPOY: Kawhi with the bounce back year
6MOY: Melo off the bench
MIP: Young loc B Perico Ingram
Champion: The GOAT franchise in all professional sports, your Boss Angeles Lakers
This year I think we’ll blow every ones expectations away. I get the feeling this teams defense will be swarming, especially if Bron can become 2016 Bron defensively with the reduced load. If we are defensively very good Bron can probably cover our offensive gap for the most part.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This year I think we’ll blow every ones expectations away. I get the feeling this teams defense will be swarming, especially if Bron can become 2016 Bron defensively with the reduced load. If we are defensively very good Bron can probably cover our offensive gap for the most part.

I think once the chemistry really gets going the offensive pace is gonna make up for any scoring deficiencies. We’re gonna get a lot of easy points just out running teams. I’m interested in seeing what the half court offense will look like tho. Since I’m still not sure about our post offense I have some worries about that. Very intriguing to see what Luke has cooked up.

camer999

All Star
Daps
I think once the chemistry really gets going the offensive pace is gonna make up for any scoring deficiencies. We’re gonna get a lot of easy points just out running teams. I’m interested in seeing what the half court offense will look like tho. Since I’m still not sure about our post offense I have some worries about that. Very intriguing to see what Luke has cooked up.
It’ll probably just be “give the ball to Bron”, but I wanna see what Ingram and kuz can do.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm more worried about our defense, and not at all worried about our offense. Worse comes to worse, we can just play Bron Ball, which is usually a top five offense :manny:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’ll probably just be “give the ball to Bron”, but I wanna see what Ingram and kuz can do.

Yeah, those kids gotta be bold enough to step up fo real.
I'm more worried about our defense, and not at all worried about our offense. Worse comes to worse, we can just play Bron Ball, which is usually a top five offense :manny:

I think we’ll be ok defensively except against quality bigs. Perimeter wise I think there’s loads of potential on that side of the ball.

We definitely gotta avoid any Bron ball tho. That would be very discouraging if that became our half court offense. Need something better than that.

camer999

All Star
Daps

I think we’ll be ok defensively except against quality bigs. Perimeter wise I think there’s loads of potential on that side of the ball.

We definitely gotta avoid any Bron ball tho. That would be very discouraging if that became our half court offense. Need something better than that.
The only issue with Bron ball is that the floor is very high, but the ceiling is dependent on the other players. Bron ball is historically great, and in limited amounts (obviously less effective as Bron gets tired) it’ll be a guaranteed bucket.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Agreed. We almost looked like the 2014 spurs in the preseason. I know its just the preseason, but it's encouraging if that's how they want to play.

And I'm hoping Maglinka have a plan for getting a big