A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
dont neg me :whoa: but i dont think signing joakim noah for the minimum to play back up C is a bad idea, ur not asking him to play more than 10 mins per game IF that. :noah: or nah?:hubie:
At this point I’m willing to take a flyer on Noah for a non-guaranteed minimum. I feel like I haven’t seen him play in years though. What is his mobility like these days?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m thinking the same. I’d rather take my chances with Zu while we wait for a good deal.
I don't trust Zu...

I wouldn't mind Noah for cheap. Defensive and rebounding on a second unit is needed...

But fukkery would be at all time high levels if they sign him. Plus like other have said, can he even run up the court and move his feet now?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't trust Zu...

I wouldn't mind Noah for cheap. Defensive and rebounding on a second unit is needed...

But fukkery would be at all time high levels if they sign him. Plus like other have said, can he even run up the court and move his feet now?

Lol, Zu hasn’t earned anyones trust to be trusted. But I’ll be damned if that corpse Noah could move better than him. I say that to say Noah prolly got the mobility of a dead tree stump at this point.

Just gotta wait for a better option to reveal itself.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yall prolly right about :noah: i havent seen dude on the court since he was airballing free throws :heh: wish wagner couldve played some preseason games and we wouldve known what we got from him and if he can fill that back up C role

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bonga has some great measurables. If he can knock down the 3pt shot at any decent rate and develop his passing skills, he's going to be scary. But he's like 2 years away from looking decent if at all.

Yeah exactly and I hope he’s motivated to work on his defense and shot over the summers too. It’s all about his will/motivation to become better. But he can def take off if he takes it seriously, I believe.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
get rid of this bum caruso
Overhyped as hell but he’s two way so it’s whatever

Jonathan Williams had a better preaseason than Zubac smh.

I would hold onto Noah, its tempting but there will be more players later on like Chandler or Robin Lopez.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lonzo-Ball-2-640x445.jpg

i think Zo is going to be fine with his shot

i've noticed a few incoming rookies have actually put on weight from summer league to pre season

tbh Magic should of had Zo in the weight as soon as summer league was over last summer instead proclaiming him the greatest, frankly Zo was mismanaged by the Lakers a bit in his rookie year

EDIT: Noah would probably be on the team by now if he hadn't gone back and forth with LeBron back in his Chicago days. :russ:

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bonga has some great measurables. If he can knock down the 3pt shot at any decent rate and develop his passing skills, he's going to be scary. But he's like 2 years away from looking decent if at all.

He's a point F, he can pass. He needs to be able to hit those J's tho