A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
MVP: H.I.M. Big Hollywood Bron
ROY: Luka cuz that ‘genda
DPOY: Kawhi with the bounce back year
6MOY: Melo off the bench
MIP: Young loc B Perico Ingram
Champion: The GOAT franchise in all professional sports, your Boss Angeles Lakers
Raptors will undoubtedly be a top-5 defensive team, but it'll be hard for Kawhi to stand out like that on a squad with the deepest defensive personnel, especially considering his main focus will be getting back to where he was on offense.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Raptors will undoubtedly be a top-5 defensive team, but it'll be hard for Kawhi to stand out like that on a squad with the deepest defensive personnel, especially considering his main focus will be getting back to where he was on offense.

Perhaps, and I can definitely see him focusing more so on his offense as that’s what the raptors need and Kawhi himself needed to grow more on that side prior to injury.

But I do think by him taking the lead defensively and being the head of a top defensive unit will be enough for him to steal a DPOY given his rep as a top two way player. Draymond is definitely another candidate, I also wonder if Giannis could make a leap on that side as he’s athletically gifted enough to be a monster defensively.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Just passing along from ClutchFans. If any of y'all don't know, Cyber is a confirmed insider with LA ties.

The Lakers DID make an offer for JB, but it was not recently at all. This was before Deng was stretched and waived. The offer was Deng, Hart, Zubac & a pick. Wolves clearly didn't want the money that was attached to Dengs deal. The Lakers have not spoken to the Wolves lately and have no interest in trading for him at the moment.

Lakers plan is trade for AD and get another big FA this summer. Klay, KD, Kawhi. No secret.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Just passing along from ClutchFans. If any of y'all don't know, Cyber is a confirmed insider with LA ties.

sounds interesting but i'll take it with a grain of salt....i remember when cyberx was saying Melo to LA was a lock in 2014:stopitslime:

Don_Knock

@DonKnock
Daps
Reppin
Houston
sounds interesting but i'll take it with a grain of salt....i remember when cyberx was saying Melo to LA was a lock in 2014:stopitslime:

Cyber has been pretty transparent about getting burned in the past. Not all intel ends up holding up and owners can dead deals last second (see Melo to Rockets last year) but he's been accurate more than enough.

He had the Butler info a month before it hit Shams or Woj.