A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
SVI finally showed up to preseason. Great game.

Bonga looks comfortable now

Lonzo still a lil rusty/out of shape but did what he normally does. Could’ve had more if team had better chemistry and he didn’t miss some gimmes. I really believe that’s conditioning and timing being off from being away.

Travis Ware might’ve earned a spot on the bench fulltime

And we still got Mo Wagner lingering around who I personally think will solidify himself eventually.

Lakers bench is deep to say the least. If the chemistry develops, confidence increases, etc., this team is gonna be fun to watch. I still would like consistent shooters but if Kuz, Zo, Hart, SVI, can at least be CONSISTENT then we might not need a specific sharp shooter

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The one guy that failed to impress me all preseason was Beasley. Now I wasn't mad at the signing because every Knick game I caught last year he balled out....but if he don't get it together that might be the one blunder of the offseason

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Svi finally got a good game in - good to see, definitely need that G league time this season. Bonga - looks like different player from the summer league, kid is raw but i like his potential hope to see him in G league as well and develop. Lonzo shot is looking so much smoother even with the minor tweaks, he's gonna have a great sophomore season.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The chemistry is looking really good, man. The guys all seem to love each other. People got it twisted thinking this will be “team turmoil”. People forget that LeBron is from the hood himself, so he relates to guys like Lance and Beas. He likes goons on his squad.

On another note, I wonder what they will decide to do with Williams. It’s clear they like him. I believe we have an open roster spot.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one guy that failed to impress me all preseason was Beasley. Now I wasn't mad at the signing because every Knick game I caught last year he balled out....but if he don't get it together that might be the one blunder of the offseason

I'm hoping Svi takes his minutes so that he can develop.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The chemistry is looking really good, man. The guys all seem to love each other. People got it twisted thinking this will be “team turmoil”. People forget that LeBron is from the hood himself, so he relates to guys like Lance and Beas. He likes goons on his squad.

On another note, I wonder what they will decide to do with Williams. It’s clear they like him. I believe we have an open roster spot.
Bron is likeable dude
Hes old but young at heart

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
between him and lance, i really thought lance would be the one to struggle fitting in. funny how lance is actually looking comfortable and beasley looks lost.

I knew Lance would work out his role is perfect for him. Beasley seems more undefined but I think that’s cuz Luke hasn’t figured out how to best use him.