A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He is good enough not to be a bust so this is a bit of an over reaction. He can be just as useful as Shaun Livingston. He is a decent midrange player but beyond that you are simply asking too much from him

I feel you, I mean bust given his draft position. To only get a Shaun Livingston for the #2 overall is a huge disappointment.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
My thing with Ingram is I still think he can be a great player. He’s young, he has some positives he can build off of, even now time and potential is still on his side. These hard times can definitely be a turning point moment for him either for good or bad.

The problem is that this team doesn’t have the time to figure all those things out that for the offseason. Ingram needs to be used correctly on offense, in general this team needs contingency plans for times like this instead of trying to make players do things they naturally can’t do right now.

Things can turn around, and if Luke wants to keep his job they will. Hell if he wants to keep his job he needs to hire a damn shooting coach.

he's just forcing it too much in the 4th, he's usually like 7-14 or 8-17 or some shyt like that through the first 3 qtrs and then tries to take over the 4th but he aint got it like that yet. nikkas overblowing it with him though acting like he's trash.

Idk what he did this offseason though as opposed to what he did in the summer of 2017. I'm curious to know what he did different this past summer. His improvement from rookie year to 2nd season was much greater than it's been from 2nd season to 3rd season.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
My thing with Ingram is I still think he can be a great player. He’s young, he has some positives he can build off of, even now time and potential is still on his side. These hard times can definitely be a turning point moment for him either for good or bad.

The problem is that this team doesn’t have the time to figure all those things out that for the offseason. Ingram needs to be used correctly on offense, in general this team needs contingency plans for times like this instead of trying to make players do things they naturally can’t do right now.

Things can turn around, and if Luke wants to keep his job they will. Hell if he wants to keep his job he needs to hire a damn shooting coach.
Ingram is ok... But him and people acting like he is the franchise is the problem...he needs to accept a lesser role in the offense and concentrate on his defense which is very good...

As of now.. when LBJ is back.. he should be behind Kuzma on offense...Kuzma offensive game is more fluid...when Ingram reaches a good offensive level...then use him more...but give dude a year or two to develop...he needs it

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ingram is ok... But him and people acting like he is the franchise is the problem...he needs to accept a lesser role in the offense and concentrate on his defense which is very good...

As of now.. when LBJ is back.. he should be behind Kuzma on offense...Kuzma offensive game is more fluid...when Ingram reaches a good offensive level...then use him more...but give dude a year or two to develop...he needs it

Well i do agree the "BI is untouchable" stuff was a bit much. I was actually one the few in favor of trading BI + some other pieces for Kawhi while most wanted to punt until this upcoming offseason. In hindsight i think everyone here would've just made that trade for Kawhi. Even now though, I wouldnt trade any of our young guys this season unless it's for AD. Keep the cap flexibility for the summer is important.

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
How dare you come into my thread talkin this type of bullshyt. Y’all bout to go out like the dodo and the GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers will continue to be the gold standard in all sports. It’s treadmill or bust for your squad. :umad:

Now get your bum ass washed ass has been ass franchise outta here. That’s like comparing a Ferrari to a Yugo. :scust:
:philjacksonlol2: Why didn’t you have the same energy last night when your Flab Angeles Lakers lost to the tanking New York Knicks, fakkit?

:philjacksonlol2::philjacksonlol2::philjacksonlol2:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Kuzma does the same shyt, but instead of missing on the inside he's jacking up 3s. They both have regressed and so has Hart. Lonzo never was shyt so that ain't a big deal. He'll get hot from 3 every once and a while but that's it. :yeshrug:

They ain't enough without Julius .:mjcry:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Kuzma does the same shyt, but instead of missing on the inside he's jacking up 3s. They both have regressed and so has Hart. Lonzo never was shyt so that ain't a big deal. He'll get hot from 3 every once and a while but that's it. :yeshrug:

They ain't enough without Julius .:mjcry:
:mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:philjacksonlol2: Why didn’t you have the same energy last night when your Flab Angeles Lakers lost to the tanking New York Knicks, fakkit?

:philjacksonlol2::philjacksonlol2::philjacksonlol2:

This bum ass feggit ran the Phil Jackson smiley into the ground tho. :scust:

Phil is a five time Lakers champion he ain’t even respect y’all enough to build a contender he just took the money and bounced. :umad:

Lakers lost a game, and yet y’all still gon lose at doing anything of relevance in sports for the next million+ years. :russ:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
This bum ass feggit ran the Phil Jackson smiley into the ground tho. :scust:

Phil is a five time Lakers champion he ain’t even respect y’all enough to build a contender he just took the money and bounced. :umad:

Lakers lost a game, and yet y’all still gon lose at doing anything of relevance in sports for the next million+ years. :russ:
jlaw-whtvr.gif

:philjacksonlol2: Are we ignoring the fact that y’all lost to a team that is tanking?

:philjacksonlol2: There’s been no real nikkas in LA since Bean retired. :wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
jlaw-whtvr.gif

:philjacksonlol2: Are we ignoring the fact that y’all lost to a team that is tanking?

:philjacksonlol2: There’s been no real nikkas in LA since Bean retired. :wow:

Did you ignore the fact that injuries have ravaged the Lakers?

Don’t let any of your Knicks get outta pocket, Ingram might have a struggle offense but he still throwing them hands tho. :ufdup:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Bron fakkits gonna keep ignoring this. We been up and down all season and this was the absolute worse time to be without 3 of our most reliable players.
People Ignore that because it’s a excuse. Lakers was the 4th and nikkas was still in here complaining about Bron stopping the growth of the young guys. Why you say this the worse time to be missing 3 players? The schedule that lebron been out has been kinda weak and there is no excuse to lose to the knicks at home when they’re tanking and lost 8 straight. This actually was the perfect time for the young guys to get some confidence.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's one thing for Ingram to not be a iso maestro. It's another for Walton to be empowering him to try to take over in the 4th.

Also, if Zo and Ingram could shoot 75% from the FT line at least one of the recent losses would be a W and their faults would be less magnified.