A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t catch the game, how did y’all lose?

They ain’t that good without Bron. Team is probably fighting for a playoff spot if Bron ain’t on the roster. They got decent players but no consistent spacing and they don’t have players who force defenses to commit on drives because their best players at penetrating aren’t great at finishing. They need Kuzma too.

Ingram’s balance is trash and he struggles getting to his spots because he’s easily pushed around. His lack of core strength means he struggles at keeping his balance and squaring up the rim after absorbing contact. Ingram is shooting from 30% from 3. He makes Winslow look like Curry.

Lonzo shies away from contact because he’s terrified of the FT line so his finishing suffers too. Those guys are 3 years away from being ready.

Funny, they’d probably be good with like 2-3 of our players (Olynyk, Richardson, Ellington, McGruder) but I wouldn’t trade Richardson for any of their players, honestly.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Just watched the 4th qtr now and there’s like 3-4 possessions in a row where Ingram tries to play hero and basically turns the ball over. He can do some good things in the pnr but he’s nowhere near good enough(yet?) to be forcing the offense through him. That was a terrible loss.

camer999

All Star
Daps
:francis: Bron stans, the fall off started well before your mans got injured.
No mcgee hurt at the time, but don’t lie B and I’m fairly objective. I personally think rondo would have us not in free fall, but w/ Bron we’d still be fourth or better.