A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We should have traded everyone including Luke for Kawhi. I would rather have Kawhi on one leg over any of these losers
I said it in another thread but Magic basically foibled the Lakers young core with who he wanted to keep and who needed to be traded. Missed on every single one

there's a real scenario where they have thomas bryant and randle/lopez and use that retarded wagner pick on another competent wing scorer who actually has an offensive game. I know MJ was thinking star or bust but he even failed his own principle refusing to give BI for one

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
You nikkas had the Audacity to cap for Luke wack ass talking about lebron a coach killer and didn’t give him a chance:scust: that nikka should be getting the blame for stunning the young core growth, got BI out there thinking he really kd bring the ball up the floor and shyt.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I said it in another thread but Magic basically foibled the Lakers young core with who he wanted to keep and who needed to be traded. Missed on every single one

there's a real scenario where they have thomas bryant and randle/lopez and use that retarded wagner pick on another competent wing scorer who actually has an offensive game. I know MJ was thinking star or bust but he even failed his own principle refusing to give BI for one
It wasn't refusal of BI, that is fake. It was too much overall to give up for a guy they had no idea about if he was healthy or not. Spurs wanted Kuzma, Ingram, Ball/Hart + 2 picks + 2 picks swap. That is a lot. Lets be real, Spurs were never gonna trade with us.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It wasn't refusal of BI, that is fake. It was too much overall to give up for a guy they had no idea about if he was healthy or not. Spurs wanted Kuzma, Ingram, Ball/Hart + 2 picks + 2 picks swap. That is a lot. Lets be real, Spurs were never gonna trade with us.
Thats very true, but wasnt he a part of the PG-13 deal too?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Thats very true, but wasnt he a part of the PG-13 deal too?
I heard #2 for PG13, the only time I heard about Ingram was DeMarcus Cousins and Mitch refused that. I dont think Pacers would have traded PG either since they did file tampering charges after. This is why I am not a fan of Lakers doing all this talk about AD, they did that with PG and Kawhi and that pisses teams off.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
They saw someone lanky and tall then compared him to KD. He's awful. Should have drafted Porzingis.
Porzingis was in the 2015 draft- they drafted D'Angelo Russell ahead of him. Ingram was drafted ahead of Terry Rozier. I don't think that he was a bad pick, he just needs to work on his game especially near the rim and at the 3pt line

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The reality is having lack of shooters hurt both Ingram and Lonzo. A guy like Brook Lopez helped both of them so much just because he can stretch the floor. I have no idea how you build a Lebron team and just ignore the biggest part. Even when Ingram doesnt iso, all his passes are bricks. KCP is the only guy hitting shots. Now imagine 2/3 more of him. Lakers need to trade Lance, Beasley and picks in hopes of getting some shooting.