A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I heard #2 for PG13, the only time I heard about Ingram was DeMarcus Cousins and Mitch refused that. I dont think Pacers would have traded PG either since they did file tampering charges after. This is why I am not a fan of Lakers doing all this talk about AD, they did that with PG and Kawhi and that pisses teams off.
its certainly OD braggadocious, which I think is the attitude you should have after you get established, but LAL just isnt good enough organizationally to be like that anymore. they're last in the state in the front office IMO and they're pretty much praying NO bails em out at this rate

With Ingram's value plummeting and Kuzma looking like a necessity just for Los Angeles to manufacture points, I dont know what trade deal you can really put together that interests NO

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Like I say, the GOAT franchise remains in SA

giphy.gif

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact of the matter is that Ingram would be a much better player if he could shoot. But in the offseason for some reason he worked on other things which has shown to be not all that impressive.

Daps
The reality is having lack of shooters hurt both Ingram and Lonzo. A guy like Brook Lopez helped both of them so much just because he can stretch the floor. I have no idea how you build a Lebron team and just ignore the biggest part. Even when Ingram doesnt iso, all his passes are bricks. KCP is the only guy hitting shots. Now imagine 2/3 more of him. Lakers need to trade Lance, Beasley and picks in hopes of getting some shooting.

I understand trading for shooting but you realize Lance is shooting almost 40% from 3 this year? That would sort of make no sense

Daps
Lonzo been careless, lazy and uninspired the last few games

Cant even blame him too much I would be too if I was brought in as a playmaking pass first PG only to have my coach pretty much tell me to defer to a small forward thats pretending to be a point guard :scust:

Next 2 road games let your PG play his position PLEASE :scust:

21 points on 21 shots against the Knicks :scust: who said this guy would be the next KD :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I understand trading for shooting but you realize Lance is shooting almost 40% from 3 this year? That would sort of make no sense
We need strictly 3 point shooters. Lance is shooting great but he also turns over the ball and does other things where they bench him quick. I also said Lance because he might have value because of that. We need spot up shooters.