A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LWO in shambles
full

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Luke is still fukking garbage. Still with the trash lineups. No reason Hart should've been in during the 4th, running bi isos 4 times straight, still got the defense it there trash ass fukk with no urgency, came defend without fouling. Fire and trade all these nikkas. :camby:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh and Walton's seat should be at least lukewarm after this loss. Dude is looking mighty below average without LeBron/GSW.

Daps
Luke Walton is not a good coach and I'm tired of anyone still defending him.

For multiple games now hes insisted on Brandon Ingram being the primary ball handler (especially in the 4th) and its killing the team offense. When is he gonna wake up and realise this guy aint no damn KD.. he shouldn't be on the court with his pathetic display of iso ball.

Even when we lost at SAC, I was still impressed with Lonzo's performance as primary ball handler, the team was actually getting better looks... but then Ingram had to come back :scust:

Ingram comes back and kills the offense :scust: , I see Lonzo pass to this guy then slowly jog over to the corner and everybody else is just static because they know this guy is gonna do his usual hero ball :scust:

Multiple nights I'm having to stay up until 6am to watch this nonsense :mjcry:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Zo....:mjlol::francis:

I'm worried about Ingram, ya'll. It's been three seasons..
At this point, he only seems good for pick and pop plays but I wouldn't build a team around him ever and I really wished he did well. Having said that, Lakers need deadly shooters as well. Hart and Svi have to be a lot more consistent especially when open - I can understand hand in the face but when open, it should be a high % shot.
Btw, Luke is also garbage. Lance couldn't believe that he was going to hit the bench. Shook his head in shock