A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to get these gms out this thread who have never watched the Lakers, the trades they are coming up with:scust:. How can anyone watch Lonzo Ball last night and call him trash?

No one is denying Lonzo is a poor shooter, but the man can defend and pass..so essentially, he's a much better version of 2018 Rondo. He should be starting and he's athletic enough where he can get easy buckets with Lebron on the floor.
son, your saying if you replaced Rondo with Ball that they still sweep the Blazers and have the successful year they had in 2018:mjlol:yeah aight. I’m not even shytting on Ball. But you fools in here overvalue him.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
son, your saying if you replaced Rondo with Ball that they still sweep the Blazers and have the successful year they had in 2018:mjlol:yeah aight. I’m not even shytting on Ball. But you fools in here overvalue him.
Rondo was great that series, that doesn't make him great all year. If you seriously watch Rajon Rondo, you would know he plays zero defense all year, and is not looking to score. So if you have a guy who also passes, but will play very good defense too..what does Rondo do that makes him better?

Rondo tried against Blazers and was great, I am not opposed to him starting in playoffs if Ball struggles

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
this nikka Kobe pulled all the strings :banderas:

everyone with sense knows Bron wasnt going to come here with the sibling rivalry still going on

Not enough people knew or realized how serious the crisis was during the cokehead era. The fact that Kobe helped save the franchise shows again why Laker stans will always stan the one shooting gawd. That nikka like Batman or sumn saving the world of GOAT franchise from sudden doom. :banderas:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not enough people knew or realized how serious the crisis was during the cokehead era. The fact that Kobe helped save the franchise shows again why Laker stans will always stan the one shooting gawd. That nikka like Batman or sumn saving the world of GOAT franchise from sudden doom. :banderas:

breh really been covertly setting the stage to get Bron the whole time. And idk if y'all remember but I clearly remember Kobe saying something like this during his last season "My last mission for the Lakers is to help them get another star to replace me. I dont care if its after I retire, I'm not going to stop until the Lakers get a star to take over what I built". Not an exact quote but it was something to that effect. And its funny because when he first retired it appeared like he had totally fell back from the Lakers. Wasn't attending games, wasn't really commenting much on the team, said he wasn't gonna be involved in FA pitches. Turns out how had his own plan the whole time - to pull strings behind the scenes to get us that star. fukking crazy :whew:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
breh really been covertly setting the stage to get Bron the whole time. And idk if y'all remember but I clearly remember Kobe saying something like this during his last season "My last mission for the Lakers is to help them get another star to replace me. I dont care if its after I retire, I'm not going to stop until the Lakers get a star to take over what I built". Not an exact quote but it was something to that effect. And its funny because when he first retired it appeared like he had totally fell back from the Lakers. Wasn't attending games, wasn't really commenting much on the team, said he wasn't gonna be involved in FA pitches. Turns out how had his own plan the whole time - to pull strings behind the scenes to get us that star. fukking crazy :whew:

I do remember that quote actually. And now Kobe’s final miracle was to bring us Bron. Crazy how the King became a part of the one shooting gawd’s Laker legacy. Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.