A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I’m talkin bout him as a basketball player. Outside of that BI Baracus hold it down out chea. I want him to do well but it is what it is.

I’m in agreement with that. The point forward shyt should just be a secondary skill set it’s redundant on this team. There’s more than enough playmakers between Bron and Zo alone.

Its for the best if he focused on scoring and defense.
The Lakers should be thinking of Ingram in a role like Siakam in Toronto. I think Ingram is more naturally gifted(maybe) and would excel just playing positionless. His game is too forced right now.

I honestly think the lakers will be a problem round March/April if they can get everybody healthy.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah I’m much cooler about this loss now. I’m just hoping they see how close they are and how easily avoidable these losses are. Again, it’s better these injuries happen now instead of April.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
What worries me the most is that lack of quick burst from Ingram. At this point you expect players in their 3rd year to be able to get easy buckets strictly off athleticism while their skill set rounds out. With Ingram he doesn't have that first step or the threat of a jumper to make driving easier so he rarely gets easy looks. That plus his lack of strength. He really needs to hit the weights this offseason.

I don't think burst is the problem. It's really the strength/weight that's the issue. He cannot impose his will on the defense at this stage and have to settle for jumpers or find the little creases to slip through. I mean Giannis in his earlier years didn't have an amazing first step but he was long and sturdy enough that folks got out of his way. If Ingram can even get to second year Giannis in weight/strength that would be a plus. Amazingly he seems even skinnier this year than he did last year imo :huh:. Definitely needs to hit the weights hard this offseason (should've done it this past offseason).

But I agree, Luke is not helping matters by not running plays for him closer to the basket.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
How come Lonzo never gets blamed for anything? Dude will have one or two good games every two weeks and nikkas act like he’s infallible. Ingram definitely doesn’t deserve the pitch forks more than him.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come Lonzo never gets blamed for anything? Dude will have one or two good games every two weeks and nikkas act like he’s infallible. Ingram definitely doesn’t deserve the pitch forks more than him.

None of the young guys really have any form of consistency. Game to game you don't know what you'll get. Kuzma has probably been the most consistent and even he has his flaws.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LWO y'all slipping. How ain't there a thread on Chauncey saying Kobe is the most skilled ever and Pierce and Jalen saying they have no problem with saying that. Also feeling Jalen's point about Lebron calling himself the greatest is Lebron putting himself next to Jordan so the media will leapfrog him over the other greats that played the game in the all-time conversation.

Sccit is banned :blessed:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because there is a loud group of people saying he's playing DPOY level defense and most people don't understand the game well enough to confirm or deny that.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lonzo gets way more vitriol. He was boo’d last night and it wasn’t the first time... There is a thread made every time Lonzo has a bad game but rarely any when he has a good game. His role is different. He played good defense on Westbrook and made plays. Despite him being a non-factor scoring-wise, he led the team in +/- and they fell apart when Luke benched him for Lance at the end of the game.

Ingram is in his 3rd year. He deserves higher expectations.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Players gotta be sick of Luke's rotations. 1 game Zu is buried on the bench the next game he gets a few minutes. Same goes for Lance and Svi and how about Lonzo getting benched the end of 4th quarters:beli:
Zo wasn’t looking to score at all in the 4th quarter. The Lakers was in the bonus for a good part of the 4th zo shooting 48% from the line and they had BI bringing the ball up the court like he lebron. What they need zo out there for?

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It would do good for BI to get traded. With the arrival of Lebron and already having lofty expectations because of being a Laker the spotlight and pressure on him to perform will prolly stunt him.

Breh is 21 years old, doesn’t have a grown man’s body yet and people are calling him a bum. Lakers are in win now mode, it makes no sense for him to be in LA where he won’t develop.
I don't think burst is the problem. It's really the strength/weight that's the issue. He cannot impose his will on the defense at this stage and have to settle for jumpers or find the little creases to slip through. I mean Giannis in his earlier years didn't have an amazing first step but he was long and sturdy enough that folks got out of his way. If Ingram can even get to second year Giannis in weight/strength that would be a plus. Amazingly he seems even skinnier this year than he did last year imo :huh:. Definitely needs to hit the weights hard this offseason (should've done it this past offseason).

But I agree, Luke is not helping matters by not running plays for him closer to the basket.
Thats exactly what I see

His burst is fine, breh struggles to finish when you put a body on him. He needs to put on some weight