A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:picard: Honestly I think part of it is that Ingram is sick of hearing how’s he’s gonna be traded for Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard, even Paul George last year. I think we under estimate how much that shyt affects players. I don’t think it’s fair to question his work ethic

If his work ethic was on point he’d be off the table. The fact that this a$$hole “worked” harder this offseason to be the same player he’s always been when we kept him off the table in a Kawhi deal means I ain’t cuttin no slack. His work ethic can damn sure be questioned when players that came in the league after him have actually put in work and shown results.

If slim on this team next year and isn’t markedly improved we should just accept that we got played and hope he can at least be a slightly better Ariza.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bruh he 21 years old. You acting like dude is a vet or some shyt. You can’t fix weaknesses over night

Ok? And he’s been in the league how long now? Three years is enough time to show something. I see the same nikka with longer hair.

I’m not gonna sit here and trade nikkaz this season is still young but when you just glad to throw on a Laker jersey but ain’t goin hard you bound to get shipped off. Ima just go on record and say outside of being a Laker I can’t stand Ingram cuz he should be further along. Even now I believe in him and I’m glad when he does well but goddamn it’s obvious he ain’t realize how real shyt was gon be.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
bruh y'all make me sick

one game it's BI!!

next game it's trade him

:hhh:

this thread is toxic.

:hhh:

Kuzma has had a bunch of shyt games and is woat defensively but y'all conveniently forget those.
He averages a big time 3 points more than Brandon, on the same fg percentage. you would think he putting up Kobe numbers with the way nikkas in here dikkride. Every single player, except maybe McGee, has had multiple games of being:trash: Ingram gets shytted on regardless though.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@CantStop @Chris Cool we all know Kuz can be trash sometimes he still gets the Clarkson 2.0 shyt. But at least he came into this season improved from the last. We shyt on Zo heavily, but at least with him he was rehabbing in the offseason and even he got stronger and became a nice defender. You can tell he’ll turn the corner in due time. Hart is a nice role player, not much to expect so when he slums it’s whatever.

But for some reason when Ingram get dragged it’s a problem? When Ingram the same damn player he was at Duke it’s no big deal? The breh is mediocre as fukk on offense to be touted so highly. He plays for the Lakers and has access to all the resources he could ever need to be a superstar, hell even a good player. And yet if he wasn’t good defensively we’d be totally fukked. We gotta pray he’ll truly be something on offense. Dude gotta wait til the offseason to sow up them weaknesses, til then he can get shytted on. He went to school, shoulda remembered the Ant and the Grasshopper tale. :ufdup:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You guys are looking too much into this, we went toe to toe without Lebron, our 2nd highest scorer and rondo. The team also shot poorly tonight. It happens. The only issue for me is the fts because that is something big

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
@CantStop @Chris Cool we all know Kuz can be trash sometimes he still gets the Clarkson 2.0 shyt. But at least he came into this season improved from the last. We shyt on Zo heavily, but at least with him he was rehabbing in the offseason and even he got stronger and became a nice defender. You can tell he’ll turn the corner in due time. Hart is a nice role player, not much to expect so when he slums it’s whatever.

But for some reason when Ingram get dragged it’s a problem? When Ingram the same damn player he was at Duke it’s no big deal? The breh is mediocre as fukk on offense to be touted so highly. He plays for the Lakers and has access to all the resources he could ever need to be a superstar, hell even a good player. And yet if he wasn’t good defensively we’d be totally fukked. We gotta pray he’ll truly be something on offense. Dude gotta wait til the offseason to sow up them weaknesses, til then he can get shytted on. He went to school, shoulda remembered the Ant and the Grasshopper tale. :ufdup:
full

Kuz is the same exact player with worse 3 point shooting, i can't tell zo turning shyt, still trash at shooting, still trash at layups, still trash at the free throw, Hart has regressed tremendously. Every nikka on the squad had those same resources and are all still mediocre as fukk right now. Tell it like it is.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You guys are looking too much into this, we went toe to toe without Lebron, our 2nd highest scorer and rondo. The team also shot poorly tonight. It happens. The only issue for me is the fts because that is something big

We will see. It all depends on LeBron and how he feels about the squad..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
full

Kuz is the same exact player with worse 3 point shooting, i can't tell zo turning shyt, still trash at shooting, still trash at layups, still trash at the free throw, Hart has regressed tremendously. Every nikka on the squad had those same resources and are all still mediocre as fukk right now. Tell it like it is.

Nah Kuz added to his repertoire it’s been noticeable. Whether he’s hitting those shots is another discussion. Also, he’s been in the gym which has helped his offense as well.

Hasn’t Hart been playing injured? Him regressing might have something to do with that. And I’m the last person to claim Zo is some scoring machine. I think the difference here is that at least we’ve seen some of these improvements show up this season. Ingram is the longest tenured Laker but what’s the result? He should be further along than Zo/Kuz/Hart not hovering at their level. These players are young so they’ll have their fukk ups but is it too much to ask for Ingram to show more?:ld:

That’s a good point and a positive to take from this game. All my Ingram bashing aside this is definitely a positive to take from a bad L.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
What was ingram supposed to do in the 4th? Kuzma went out, KCP went cold, lonzo still :hamster: in the corner. Ingram gave the ball to hart a few times in the 4th nikka was still bricking. So being the only player that can create his own shot he put it all on himself unfortunately his shots werent falling.... He had to do the same thing in the kings game and they won and yall was praising him for it... but he the one to be the fall guy smh... He only trying to do whats necessary. i dont blame him...

Last edited: