A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. You get the fukk outta here and take these young bums with you.
Nah the reactionary shyt beyond corny at this point. Dudes was legit praising him 2 nights ago..now it’s trade him. On top of that, you’re a shameless bron fan so fukk your opinion on anything Lakers nikka

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Whole team played like shyt tonight, lonzo with fukking 3 points. :mindblown:
:francis:Ingram brigade at it again though.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Luke needs to be taken to task for the team's lack of an offensive system. This shyt looks like a college offense with a bunch of screens and useless passes with nothing actually heading to the cup. Then after the defense sniffs out any of the basic actions they are left to iso. This just a bad night where nobody looked good outside of Ingram early and KCP early. This is the type of game where the team needed Lonzo to step up and be a leader and I barely remember him touching the ball in the 4th.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Never again am I believing all these summer workout videos. I thought Ingram was gonna be a god coming into this season. I been played :francis:.

I want him to be successful but :yeshrug:
Ingram was having a nice game til late but he’s not a closer at this stage

Like I said bro gotta put on weight and diversify his shot profile

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you nikkas they was going to run a train and russ aint even play good, Ingram had 6 shots in a row to be the hero he fukking choked like he always does trade that nikka while he got value. HE DONT PASS THE EYE TEST THEN HE NOT GOOD:scust:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
The inconsistency of Lonzo, Ingram, Hart and KCP is disheartening. I don't even know what the Luke can do at this point but the superstar playcalls that Ingram gets are just not working and it's struggle ball out there. At Least Kuzms can get a decent bucket. What happened to Beasley? He could have helped down the stretch

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Dv9xh2EUwAIpzLo.jpg

Damn Magic look disgusted. LeGM look pissed. Rob looks like he is overseeing who to trade :picard:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers have this weird dynamic with their basketball team. They have multiple holes, but enough talent to compete for a championship. Ingram offensively, isn't a great fit with Lebron,Ball or Kuzma....But his defense is invaluable to the team....When Ingram is the primary facilitator, Kuzma/Ball's offense takes a hit, and vice versa....The Lakers can still win a Championship with this squad, but there needs to be some type of adjustment with the starting lineup/rotation.

Last edited: