A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Luke needs to be taken to task for the team's lack of an offensive system. This shyt looks like a college offense with a bunch of screens and useless passes with nothing actually heading to the cup. Then after the defense sniffs out any of the basic actions they are left to iso. This just a bad night where nobody looked good outside of Ingram early and KCP early. This is the type of game where the team needed Lonzo to step up and be a leader and I barely remember him touching the ball in the 4th.

I’m wondering how much that has to do with the severely underdeveloped offensive game of guys like Ingram and Zo tho. The offense wasn’t looking bad when everyone was healthy, but when you got Tayshaun Prince with braids doing Isos I can’t imagine any offense looking good with some shyt like that going on.

This team needs to get healthy ASAP.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ingram needs to get in the gym with Durant at some point and learn something.

He only holla at Stack and overrated trainers. He been playing for the Lakers all this time and never reached out to Kobe. Kuzma already worked with him and surpassed that bum on offense. What makes you think he’d work with KD?

Ingram ain’t bout it fo real. He’ll get props on a good night cuz he doin what he’s supposed to do anyway. Let him get dragged through the mud when he lookin like some shyt since he hasn’t felt a need to fix his weaknesses after all these years in the NBA.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think most of the young core is probably 2 years away from being consistent good NBA pro's much less all star caliber talent. LeBron and Magic ain't wasting that much time especially with Kawhi in such doubt. I think the Lakers will strongly consider giving up two of the core if they can keep a Ingram or Kuzma for say Beal.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He only holla at Stack and overrated trainers. He been playing for the Lakers all this time and never reached out to Kobe. Kuzma already worked with him and surpassed that bum on offense. What makes you think he’d work with KD?

Ingram ain’t bout it fo real. He’ll get props on a good night cuz he doin what he’s supposed to do anyway. Let him get dragged through the mud when he lookin like some shyt since he hasn’t felt a need to fix his weaknesses after all these years in the NBA.
Bruh he 21 years old. You acting like dude is a vet or some shyt. You can’t fix weaknesses over night

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter what you can't trade Kuzma. Hang up the phone on anyone wanting Kuzma.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

:picard: Honestly I think part of it is that Ingram is sick of hearing how’s he’s gonna be traded for Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard, even Paul George last year. I think we under estimate how much that shyt affects players. I don’t think it’s fair to question his work ethic

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
BI really isn't it tbh. I've been saying dude doesn't have that top gear nor first step like KD or Giannis.

I think dude could still be a solid player, but not some super star. Like Lonzo, definitely would not take 2nd overall.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Luke needs to be taken to task for the team's lack of an offensive system. This shyt looks like a college offense with a bunch of screens and useless passes with nothing actually heading to the cup. Then after the defense sniffs out any of the basic actions they are left to iso. This just a bad night where nobody looked good outside of Ingram early and KCP early. This is the type of game where the team needed Lonzo to step up and be a leader and I barely remember him touching the ball in the 4th.
Get outta here with this nonsense. They got tons of open looks tonight like usual but nobody could make a perimeter shot besides KCP.

Nothing heading to the cup? They shot 32 fukking free throws and are one of the top paint scoring teams in the league. :mindblown:

It's not Luke's fault nobody besides KCP and Kuz can hit free throws. Missed 13 tonight. That's unacceptable from the players.