A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched a wizards game and Thomas Bryant has the woat hands. I rather keep created player #19 over Woatbac

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I like what I saw out there last night. Young guys playing with confidence. Didn’t watch too many Lakers games last year cause my guy ball was hurt but I don’t see the need to trade anybody right now especially for butler. Although I’m starting to like butler his personality is different then what lebron can do for the young guys.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:scust:
Man y’all neee some shooters... it was lot to be happy about last night but shooting wasn’t one of them. Lebron been surrounded by perimeter shooters for the last 8 years. Now I see why reports of Lebron wanting Kevin love in LA are marinating. Somebody was goin get hurt behind the basket with all those bricks being thrown.

Laker need to get in this three way trade to facilitate Butler to Houston maybe send Ball and Brandon Knight, Gordon to La, and Butler to Houston if that works cuz y’all need shooters. Lebron goin be furious LeGm by November.

Trade Lonzo for Brandon knight and Eric Gordon :russ: fukk outta here

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Man y’all neee some shooters... it was lot to be happy about last night but shooting wasn’t one of them. Lebron been surrounded by perimeter shooters for the last 8 years. Now I see why reports of Lebron wanting Kevin love in LA are marinating. Somebody was goin get hurt behind the basket with all those bricks being thrown.

Laker need to get in this three way trade to facilitate Butler to Houston maybe send Ball and Brandon Knight, Gordon to La, and Butler to Houston if that works cuz y’all need shooters. Lebron goin be furious LeGm by November.
:camby:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We need to get these gms out this thread who have never watched the Lakers, the trades they are coming up with:scust:. How can anyone watch Lonzo Ball last night and call him trash?

No one is denying Lonzo is a poor shooter, but the man can defend and pass..so essentially, he's a much better version of 2018 Rondo. He should be starting and he's athletic enough where he can get easy buckets with Lebron on the floor.

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

shut the fukk up