A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Interesting game last night. Good to see the chemistry the team had last night. Shooting gonna have to be on point against the warriors obviously. But I like our intensity.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zubac with the DNP-CD :picard:

I couldn't put my finger on why the game was so enjoyable. I said, maybe it was Zo coming back or Bron dominating or BI doing his thing? All along it was that fakkit oaf Zubac getting that DNP-CD. There was a post on reddit where some people saw Magic and Pelinka saying something like "he can't play" about Zubac last game and he ends up not playing the next game. I think Magic made that call.

tenor.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Time to waive or trade Zu — if the lakers are trying to play with this pace, no way Zu can keep up. :camby:Should’ve kept Thomas bryant instead
waive Bryant and keep Zubacs brehs.....

Thing is Bryant sucks as a defender. He's a limited low post scorer. But he has the potential to go off some nights...

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Zubac with the DNP-CD :picard:

waive this fakkit.....

And sign a decent backup center while you still have the chance....\

At least get tariq black or brandon wright.....

Yall just need boards and a decent rim protector...

I couldn't put my finger on why the game was so enjoyable. I said, maybe it was Zo coming back or Bron dominating or BI doing his thing? All along it was that fakkit oaf Zubac getting that DNP-CD. There was a post on reddit where some people saw Magic and Pelinka saying something like "he can't play" about Zubac last game and he ends up not playing the next game. I think Magic made that call.

tenor.gif

dnp-cd-unisex-lightweight-terry-hoodie.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man y’all neee some shooters... it was lot to be happy about last night but shooting wasn’t one of them. Lebron been surrounded by perimeter shooters for the last 8 years. Now I see why reports of Lebron wanting Kevin love in LA are marinating. Somebody was goin get hurt behind the basket with all those bricks being thrown.

Laker need to get in this three way trade to facilitate Butler to Houston maybe send Ball and Brandon Knight, Gordon to La, and Butler to Houston if that works cuz y’all need shooters. Lebron goin be furious LeGm by November.

Last edited: