A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well,this is Ingram's chance to show that he can be a #1 option.

BTW...I believe LA will win the Championship this season....All they need to do now is make 1 or 2 minor moves.

No Moves need to be made at the moment. Ironically trading KCP would have been a terrible move. Lakers should hold steady they already proved they can stomp with the big dawgs

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Well,this is Ingram's chance to show that he can be a #1 option.

BTW...I believe LA will win the Championship this season....All they need to do now is make 1 or 2 minor moves.

Making moves is contingent on what we see in this upcoming stretch. If Svi can step up especially like Zu has and become a knockdown shooter we’ve got a lot of what we need to make a run at the Finals.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Taj Gibson.

LA could use power forward who can play defense(AD,Aldridge) rebound,and knock down a mid-range jump shot.

Taj or one of the Morris twins would definitely give us added versatility. But I’d hope to sign them off waivers rather than a trade. I honestly love our team right now in spite of them being idiots from time to time.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I actually think they matchup well with the Warriors and Celtics but the Raptors would wipe the floor with the Lakers. I also think the Rockets are a poor matchup for them.

camer999

All Star
Daps
This seems like a blessing in disguise. We might lose a bit, but this way we get to see who of the young guns are real, and maybe some that can build trade value if it came down to it. Honestly it would be great if ZU would actually be a valued piece in a trade to help save some of our other young guys. That being said if he keeps this up consistently would we want to move him?