A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Hope our young guys can show GS wasnt a fluke but Rondo being out really hurts:to:

What sucks is he’s gonna be out for awhile after we just got him back. shyt sucks I was really looking forward to him going on this Bron-less run so Zo could get a front seat for Playoff Rondo.

Ingram sounding like he up to the challenge from what the reports have said. It’s a big opportunity imo, again I’m just glad we gettin the injuries overwith right now.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
if the lakers stay afloat and manage to win some games, they will let lebron take his time. if they start falling off the standings, lebron will force himself back in.
which would be terrible mistake. remember what happened to kobe over-compensating his twisted ankle ? at lebron's age you let the injury heal completely if not it can lead to more serious shyt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lonzo needs to let Fox score tonight and we shut down the rest of the team. Let fox get his and shut down hield, bog, other cac, stien and well blow them out imo

I like that game plan. Fox is young and might be more keen to show up his rival Zo and look to outscore him.

which would be terrible mistake. remember what happened to kobe over-compensating his twisted ankle ? at lebron's age you let the injury heal completely if not it can lead to more serious shyt.

Yeah, Bron has to learn from Kobe. Real shyt I’m willing to lose the season or sneak in as a late seed as long as Bron is healthy. Doesn’t help us long term if we run him into the ground.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I swear people just talk and don’t watch the games. Lebron is a smart dude. He didn’t come to a team he thought was trash. Like many of us said before. The Lakers are a 40 win team if they were healthy last year. Yeah we gon miss Bron. But for a 5 game stretch this squad can hold it down easy

We got to win to allow Bron to heal. Can’t have him rushing back

Last edited: