A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I actually think they matchup well with the Warriors and Celtics but the Raptors would wipe the floor with the Lakers. I also think the Rockets are a poor matchup for them.
I actually like the Rockets matchup. They played them close with Ingram playing. His length can bother Harden and when he needs a break I think Kuzma can do okay against him. The key is just making Harden work hard for his points and not letting the other Rockets eat. Plus the Lakers can make Harden work on the other end as well. I think in a series he'd definitely wear down. Especially if he's not getting as many calls as he has so far in the regular season against the Lakers.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I actually like the Rockets matchup. They played them close with Ingram playing. His length can bother Harden and when he needs a break I think Kuzma can do okay against him. The key is just making Harden work hard for his points and not letting the other Rockets eat. Plus the Lakers can make Harden work on the other end as well. I think in a series he'd definitely wear down. Especially if he's not getting as many calls as he has so far in the regular season against the Lakers.
This is the key, is that they won’t reward him for those flops in the playoffs. I think we would smoke Houston in a series, actually. I’m more worried about OKC... which I never thought I would say.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is the key, is that they won’t reward him for those flops in the playoffs. I think we would smoke Houston in a series, actually. I’m more worried about OKC... which I never thought I would say.

I felt that way when the season started. The thunders are a legit threat to us if they not on some bonehead shyt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Don't worry, Russ is always in his bag :russ:

I know :youngsabo:

if the lakers stay afloat and manage to win some games, they will let lebron take his time. if they start falling off the standings, lebron will force himself back in.

Better that this happened now and not before the playoffs. Bron needs to stay out for as long as needed we can’t play around with shyt like this. It’ll force us to further build the depth on this team by having to give other guys PT.

No reason why we can’t be one of the deeper teams in the league by playoff time. Kinda reminds me of that finger injury Kobe got the first game him and Gasol played how we were lookin great and a fluke injury hits the star player.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Better that this happened now and not before the playoffs. Bron needs to stay out for as long as needed we can’t play around with shyt like this. It’ll force us to further build the depth on this team by having to give other guys PT.

No reason why we can’t be one of the deeper teams in the league by playoff time. Kinda reminds me of that finger injury Kobe got the first game him and Gasol played how we were lookin great and a fluke injury hits the star player.
Yep, I honestly want to see what Svi can do. He may be a Joe Ingles type, but able to play point forward.