A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Like I said band wagoner, you weren’t here last season when he initiated the offense most of the time and you and band wagoners like you disappear when he has a great game or goes on runs

But keep caping for Bron:cape:

When he doesn’t cakewalk or make the finals we’ll see if you’re still here

Laver Ball Goat Finneser
full

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How many wins did Fox have last year:mjlol:

But he’s “ready” now when he would be forced to stand and shoot 3’s as a role player as well... which is also not his game

So we wouldn’t have won more games with BI and Zo healthy last year??? Is that what you’re saying as a “Laker Fan”... we didn’t win more games last year then before?

Let me know what excuses am I relaying that aren’t true

He doesn't have an offensive game besides passing the ball. :smhkobe:

You named a few guys, but FACT is most lottery picks (even high ones) aren’t good and/or consistent in their first couple years. There are exceptions of course. Lonzo still has to develop. He’s improving, he just had a bad game.

You was pretty quiet in here when he had a good 4-5 game stretch before this, but as soon as he has a stinker you come in here hating. Very transparent, breh. :comeon:

I want this scrub to be good and I was pushing hard for him before the draft. He's been trash and the fact that Tatum/Fox were picked one and three spots behind him makes it that much worse. A few good games doesn't cancel out all the bad ones or change the fact he's shooting 40%/32% on almost nothing but wide open shots. It's not about opportunity either because nobody else on the team is having an issue getting touches or opportunities on offense.

I expected LeBron to be more ball dominant this season but he's been more than willing to give the young guys a chance to take charge and grow; it's surprised me.

Lakers won 35 games last year, not 30. And that was with injuries. With Zo they were 24-28 in 52 games, without him they were 11-19. If we had the same team as last year but healthy they'd probably win 45-48 games.

Zo needs to get over this confidence issue though, that shyt is holding him back. Even if he not handling the ball as much that doesn't mean he has to act like a mental midget sometimes.

Without Crook and that bozo Randle? :usure:

@Regular_P would trade his own grandmama for a second round pick.

:lolbron:

I just want Nance back and a PG that can hit open jumpers. :noah:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lakers were at their best last year when zo was injured and Ingram was running point. Zo been awful more than he been good. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

The Lakers were 24-28 with Zo and 11-19 without him last year. They were 8-11 when BI played and Zo didn't, and 6-8 when Zo played but BI didn't. How were they at their best without him? You guys just throw anything out there FOH.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't have an offensive game besides passing the ball. :smhkobe:

I want this scrub to be good and I was pushing hard for him before the draft. He's been trash and the fact that Tatum/Fox were picked one and three spots behind him makes it that much worse. A few good games doesn't cancel out all the bad ones or change the fact he's shooting 40%/32% on almost nothing but wide open shots. It's not about opportunity either because nobody else on the team is having an issue getting touches or opportunities on offense.

I expected LeBron to be more ball dominant this season but he's been more than willing to give the young guys a chance to take charge and grow; it's surprised me.

Without Crook and that bozo Randle? :usure:

I just want Nance back and a PG that can hit open jumpers. :noah:

If we don't get Bron we probably keep Randle and Brook Lopez.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The Lakers were 24-28 with Zo and 11-19 without him last year. They were 8-11 when BI played and Zo didn't, and 6-8 when Zo played but BI didn't. How were they at their best without him? You guys just throw anything out there FOH.
The irony is you're literally just throwing numbers with 0 context. :francis:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'all know that Bron is your guy now right, you don't need to make nonsensical dumb attacks on him anymore. :why:

Over and over ya'all have told me that Bron driving to the hoop is a high % shot....but LeBron is somehow "protecting his %" by not driving to the hoop? :skip:

And what the hell would LeBron "protect his %" for at this stage in his career when a game is on the line? You think "his %" is more important to him that increasing his point total or winning the game? This is the same Bron you yell at every time he takes a step-back three late, so at least find a lane for your critique. And "playing p*ssy" is even worse, this is the guy who has put up 50-point games or damn near in the biggest playoff moments against the Pistons, Magic, Celtics, Warriors, but you think he's "p*ssy" against Memphis in December? :gucci:

That's the #1 shot Lonzo is most likely to hit, you saying they should just be playing 4-on-5? :what:

LeBron is obviously trying to get the young guns involved, if Lonzo is going to be ANYTHING in this team's future then he better learn to hit open threes. If your point guard who can't drive or hit midrange also can't hit an open three either, how the hell you gonna keep him on the team? And how is he gonna start hitting threes if you don't GIVE him threes to hit? :why:

Ya'all let your hate consume you more than any type of logic or strategy at all. :scust:
This level of dikkriding is disgusting. Spoiler that shyt

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin thinks Lonzo should be more aggressive :mjlol:
How else is he going to develop? You think he's going to get better taking a backseat to LeBron and Rondo monopolizing the ball? You think he's going to get better, standing in the corner, merely being a spot-up shooter? You think he's going to get better feeding off the scraps, while others are getting theirs?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
How else is he going to develop? You think he's going to get better taking a backseat to LeBron and Rondo monopolizing the ball? You think he's going to get better, standing in the corner, merely being a spot-up shooter? You think he's going to get better feeding off the scraps, while others are getting theirs?
He will get better when he changes his mechanics. He’s one of the more offensively challenged starting point guards in the league. Asking Bron to give up the ball for the sake of his development is asking to lose games. I don’t think the same is true with Bron deferring to Ingram.