A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
#AgressiveZo :whew: #LEBRONZO :ooh: #FirstTeamAllDefense:demonic:#BBB #ZoSzn:whoo: Best pick in the NBA Draft :ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And who's fault is that on now? why do they trust rondo with the ball and not lonzo? Gotta be a reason...
They don’t trust Rondo that’s the fukking problem

Nobody in this fukking forum missed Rondo when he was injured. No one is checking for Rondo when he’s hurt and even BSPN writers are wondering his purpose with the team with Lebron and Zo.

But keep it up Thottie... when Lebron doesn’t even make it to the finals this season, we’ll see how long you stay on the bandwagon

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:francis: lonzo still jacking up 3s when they ain't falling. nikka pump fake and drive. Tired of this shyt.
I agree, him settling for 3’s is fukking retarded especially if they’re not falling.

But he was out of it this game

Like someone said earlier, people basically disappeared when he was having that good stretch, being basically a rookie grabbing triple doubles with Lebron, etc.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
They don’t trust Rondo that’s the fukking problem

Nobody in this fukking forum missed Rondo when he was injured. No one is checking for Rondo when he’s hurt and even BSPN writers are wondering his purpose with the team with Lebron and Zo.

But keep it up Thottie... when Lebron doesn’t even make it to the finals this season, we’ll see how long you stay on the bandwagon

Rondo almost had a casual double double in 22 min first game back while yall bust a nut when lonzo hits a three :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Rondo was out yo boi was still leading the league in triple singles save the bkn-cha game lol.

Triple singles:dead:

Now we got these dudes caping for Rondo... same Rondo that’s been on like 6 teams in 6 years for a reason:dead:

Anyway, Lakers were playing good basketball again without him (even with McGee hurt) and he comes back, grabs some stats, and we start another losing streak...

But aight Superman keep:cape:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Triple singles:dead:

Now we got these dudes caping for Rondo... same Rondo that’s been on like 6 teams in 6 years for a reason:dead:

Anyway, Lakers were playing good basketball again without him (even with McGee hurt) and he comes back, grabs some stats, and we start another losing streak...

But aight Superman keep:cape:
I aint caping i just don't see it wit dude. His only redeeming quality is defense thats it his offense is WOAT. He is still young but i dont see him growing in LA. I rather have rondo then a dude that loses all confidence cause of someone on the bench :mjlol: And this shyt only applies to lonzo its weird :hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I aint caping i just don't see it wit dude. His only redeeming quality is defense thats it his offense is WOAT. He is still young but i dont see him growing in LA. I rather have rondo then a dude that loses all confidence cause of someone on the bench :mjlol: And this shyt only applies to lonzo its weird :hhh:
Like I said band wagoner, you weren’t here last season when he initiated the offense most of the time and you and band wagoners like you disappear when he has a great game or goes on runs

But keep caping for Bron:cape:

When he doesn’t cakewalk or make the finals we’ll see if you’re still here

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Lakers were at their best last year when zo was injured and Ingram was running point. Zo been awful more than he been good. It is what it is. :yeshrug: