A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
I mean part of this is on LeBron....

Lonzo was scoring just 10 points as a rookie. It was clear that he was going to take some time.

One issue I see people bringing up (LeBron trying to be play maker too much) and one issue not enough (Bron's rebounding)

Bron's in a tough spot trying to navigate Zo and BI's strength. However, if he just committed to being a scorer and TRYING to get 10 boards a night it would be for the best.

The day LeBron starts averaging 10 boards and just 4 assists don't be surprised if thats when Lonzo takes off.

Bron grabbing boards and kicking it to Lonzo and forcing him to run the break. Bron FORCING Lonzo to run the offense the majority of the time.

Luke, Magic, LeBron need to figure out a way to accelerate Zo's development or Zo will probably be "comfortable" just doing what he's doing.

I think adding Rondo wasn't the pressure needed for Zo (there's already enough pressure). They gotta give him the keys to the offense (or hope he takes them) or he'll keep doing whats he's doing.
Lebron aint got time for "development" he needs to win now he gon turn 34 next week

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ya'all know that Bron is your guy now right, you don't need to make nonsensical dumb attacks on him anymore. :why:

Over and over ya'all have told me that Bron driving to the hoop is a high % shot....but LeBron is somehow "protecting his %" by not driving to the hoop? :skip:

And what the hell would LeBron "protect his %" for at this stage in his career when a game is on the line? You think "his %" is more important to him that increasing his point total or winning the game? This is the same Bron you yell at every time he takes a step-back three late, so at least find a lane for your critique. And "playing p*ssy" is even worse, this is the guy who has put up 50-point games or damn near in the biggest playoff moments against the Pistons, Magic, Celtics, Warriors, but you think he's "p*ssy" against Memphis in December? :gucci:

That's the #1 shot Lonzo is most likely to hit, you saying they should just be playing 4-on-5? :what:

LeBron is obviously trying to get the young guns involved, if Lonzo is going to be ANYTHING in this team's future then he better learn to hit open threes. If your point guard who can't drive or hit midrange also can't hit an open three either, how the hell you gonna keep him on the team? And how is he gonna start hitting threes if you don't GIVE him threes to hit? :why:

Ya'all let your hate consume you more than any type of logic or strategy at all. :scust:

look at this guy having a panic attack y'all

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Lonzo was scoring just 10 points as a rookie. It was clear that he was going to take some time.

One issue I see people bringing up (LeBron trying to be play maker too much) and one issue not enough (Bron's rebounding)

Bron's in a tough spot trying to navigate Zo and BI's strength. However, if he just committed to being a scorer and TRYING to get 10 boards a night it would be for the best.

The day LeBron starts averaging 10 boards and just 4 assists don't be surprised if thats when Lonzo takes off.

Bron grabbing boards and kicking it to Lonzo and forcing him to run the break. Bron FORCING Lonzo to run the offense the majority of the time.

Luke, Magic, LeBron need to figure out a way to accelerate Zo's development or Zo will probably be "comfortable" just doing what he's doing.

I think adding Rondo wasn't the pressure needed for Zo (there's already enough pressure). They gotta give him the keys to the offense (or hope he takes them) or he'll keep doing whats he's doing.
The dikkriders dont see this though

Zo should never take that many 3’s. When he’s aggressive to the rim he plays best

When he has the ball he plays best. Or when someone with a high IQ can see him making a play he plays best (ie, Kuz when he passed him an alley oop tonight).

Nobody should be trying to take the ball out of Zo’s hands and make him a spot up shooter 90% of the time.

Zo’s out here getting triple doubles and dropping 20+ when playing aggressive then Rondo comes back and he gets shytted on, ball out of his hands, and gets told to stand in the corner and people wonder why he doesn’t get going... especially when before he got benched he had like 3 steals, 2 blocks, and held Conley to 4 points

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

:mjlol:

If Lonzo had the keys, they'd win 30 games again. He has shown no ability to be a consistent shot creator in the half court.

Stop with the he needs time shyt. De'Aaron Fox is ready to go right now. Luka Doncic is ready to go right now. Collin Sexton is ready to go right now. They do not have time to wait for Lonzo to figure it out.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
The dikkriders dont see this though

Zo should never take that many 3’s. When he’s aggressive to the rim he plays best

When he has the ball he plays best. Or when someone with a high IQ can see him making a play he plays best (ie, Kuz when he passed him an alley oop tonight).

Nobody should be trying to take the ball out of Zo’s hands and make him a spot up shooter 90% of the time.

Zo’s out here getting triple doubles and dropping 20+ when playing aggressive then Rondo comes back and he gets shytted on, ball out of his hands, and gets told to stand in the corner and people wonder why he doesn’t get going... especially when before he got benched he had like 3 steals, 2 blocks, and held Conley to 4 points
He misses alot of layups and is a poor FT shooter it's a confidence thing and he also feels disrespected being left wide open so he feels like throwing it up when he shouldnt. He plays like a SG lol rondo the only real PG on the team.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That wasn’t passive aggressive Lebron that was trying to let Ingram and Kuz be the focal points of the offense Lebron. There is a difference. You can tell because he was moving without the ball and playing defense tonight.
He didn’t play that first half like we are accustomed to imo. Put pressure on the defense. Be aggressive. Be the MVP. He was looking like Ben Simmons instead of Lebron James. Laid back and everything.

But we still could/should have won. I’m not blaming him for the loss because he was still impactful. But he could have done more to win. I hope that makes sense.

People want Lebron to take fewer shots and get his teammates more involved. Then when he does and the team loses, It's his fault.

This is not true at all. People aren’t criticizing his shot attempts. They want him to stop holding the ball for 80% of the shot clock. I’m resigned to it at this point.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

If Lonzo had the keys, they'd win 30 games again. He has shown no ability to be a consistent shot creator in the half court.

Stop with the he needs time shyt. De'Aaron Fox is ready to go right now. Luka Doncic is ready to go right now. Collin Sexton is ready to go right now. They do not have time to wait for Lonzo to figure it out.

All the babying of Zo has to stop, it's sink or swim time. Like it or not bringing in Bron sped up the clock by two years.

If Zo plays like shyt because his confidence is shaken by sitting out extended periods, maybe he ain't it. These 3s he's taking are just prayers sometimes :hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Luka has a team and coach that plays to his strength,

Collin Sexton and Fox are leaders of trash teams now and will be for awhile

Those 30 wins we got last year was because both Lonzo and BI were hurt (and was more than what Fox has last year or D’Snitch had with us the years before).

This new team/offense bullshyt and Luke subbing this nikka after every mistake is what’s stunting his growth in particular. But now he’s fukking with BI’s as well. Zu never plays this good as he had in this stretch and he benched him too...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I swear at least 60% of our losses is due to Luke’s bullshyt. :francis:

920x920.jpg

Pop Jr. is waiting in the cut, time to bring him in and get him up to speed so he's ready for the title run next year. :mjgrin: