A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In the first half Bron was looking like he was ready to just take an L tonight with no McGee or Tyson and didn’t decide to start playing until he got his mind right at halftime.

Lonzo was terrible offensively. He kept Conley mostly in check until he got benched. Why do they have him camped at the three point line? He barely touched the ball. With that said, the onus is on him to drive after missing 3-4 straight wide open threes.

Those two guys set our pace and energy and something was just off with them tonight. Strange body language.

Everybody else was cool. We still should have won that one if Luke didn’t fall asleep at the wheel in the 4th quarter.

This loss was not on Lebron. Tonight he made an effort to keep the ball moving and get other guys involved into the offense.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This loss was not on Lebron. Tonight he made an effort to keep the ball moving and get other guys involved into the offense.
Gonna agree

That passive ass first half was whatever but I knew he would try to get going second half.

This was on Luke taking out the best defensive guy, Zu (having a damn near career night), and BI (who at that point had 20) throughout most of the 4th until the 3 minute mark.

Meanwhile, Conley has like a 14pt quarter and the Grizz proceeded to play us like we’re in Golden State.

This is solely on Luke’s shoulders tonight

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m not putting the loss on LeBron but I’m critiquing his first half and body language.

That wasn’t passive aggressive Lebron that was trying to let Ingram and Kuz be the focal points of the offense Lebron. There is a difference. You can tell because he was moving without the ball and playing defense tonight.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Prime Lonzo Ball? :what: :mjlol:

Tired of the excuses you guys make for this kid. :camby:
I mean part of this is on LeBron....

Lonzo was scoring just 10 points as a rookie. It was clear that he was going to take some time.

One issue I see people bringing up (LeBron trying to be play maker too much) and one issue not enough (Bron's rebounding)

Bron's in a tough spot trying to navigate Zo and BI's strength. However, if he just committed to being a scorer and TRYING to get 10 boards a night it would be for the best.

The day LeBron starts averaging 10 boards and just 4 assists don't be surprised if thats when Lonzo takes off.

Bron grabbing boards and kicking it to Lonzo and forcing him to run the break. Bron FORCING Lonzo to run the offense the majority of the time.

Luke, Magic, LeBron need to figure out a way to accelerate Zo's development or Zo will probably be "comfortable" just doing what he's doing.

I think adding Rondo wasn't the pressure needed for Zo (there's already enough pressure). They gotta give him the keys to the offense (or hope he takes them) or he'll keep doing whats he's doing.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And bron protecting his % tonight

Lebron playing p*ssy

cuz Bron is passing him the ball in the corner instead of driving to the hoop....

Ya'all know that Bron is your guy now right, you don't need to make nonsensical dumb attacks on him anymore. :why:

Over and over ya'all have told me that Bron driving to the hoop is a high % shot....but LeBron is somehow "protecting his %" by not driving to the hoop? :skip:

And what the hell would LeBron "protect his %" for at this stage in his career when a game is on the line? You think "his %" is more important to him that increasing his point total or winning the game? This is the same Bron you yell at every time he takes a step-back three late, so at least find a lane for your critique. And "playing p*ssy" is even worse, this is the guy who has put up 50-point games or damn near in the biggest playoff moments against the Pistons, Magic, Celtics, Warriors, but you think he's "p*ssy" against Memphis in December? :gucci:

fukk that shyt in a 2 possession game you dont leave it up to Lonzo in the corner.....
That's the #1 shot Lonzo is most likely to hit, you saying they should just be playing 4-on-5? :what:

LeBron is obviously trying to get the young guns involved, if Lonzo is going to be ANYTHING in this team's future then he better learn to hit open threes. If your point guard who can't drive or hit midrange also can't hit an open three either, how the hell you gonna keep him on the team? And how is he gonna start hitting threes if you don't GIVE him threes to hit? :why:

Ya'all let your hate consume you more than any type of logic or strategy at all. :scust: