A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Zo is capable of that, y’all gotta stop fukking with his confidence by benching him in the 4th. Even if his shot ain’t falling, there’s no point in having Rondo getting late minutes, Zo does everything better than he does.
None of them nikkas should have been in. KCP deserved to play over both of them.

You can’t play a dude that isn’t even being guarded bricking seven open threes. Lonzo should have sat on the bench the entire quarter.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is part of the reason why I never liked the Rondo signing, he brings nothing besides spelling Zo for a bit. They should have signed a scoring gaurd instead
That’s who they need period

3 and D guys and scorers. We didn’t need another playmaker

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In the first half Bron was looking like he was ready to just take an L tonight with no McGee or Tyson and didn’t decide to start playing until he got his mind right at halftime.

Lonzo was terrible offensively. He kept Conley mostly in check until he got benched. Why do they have him camped at the three point line? He barely touched the ball. With that said, the onus is on him to drive after missing 3-4 straight wide open threes.

Those two guys set our pace and energy and something was just off with them tonight. Strange body language.

Everybody else was cool. We still should have won that one if Luke didn’t fall asleep at the wheel in the 4th quarter.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lonzo's issue is a timing thing.

Prime Lonzo Ball would be a perfect fit for LeBron. Current Lonzo just isn't ready yet.

Its why Luke leaves Rondo out there so much. Rondo doesn't fear or get intimated by LeBron.

Lonzo needed about 3 or 4 years of being FORCED to take over the team to establish his identity in the league. He's not a Kyrie who figured it out day one.

He's more like Mike Conley. He needs time....just doesn't have it yet (the game or the time)
Prime Lonzo Ball? :what: :mjlol:

Tired of the excuses you guys make for this kid. :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Rondo comes back and immediately Zo is trash again :mjlol:

Now he’s a spot up shooter??? There were plays he didn’t touch the ball at all or on the break, just in his corner

I don’t even mind a trade now, go somewhere where he can develop properly under a good coach. Luke gives no fukks about Zo.

Ship BI or Kuz too so they can properly develop as well. It’s not happening here