A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wait, they gave Randle a tribute video?

Ownership wanted dude out of here.
Fans used to hate on Randle, until they decided how great he'd be on this team, now those fans are applauding and missing his contributions.

But man, a tribute video with a loud pop? :mjlol:

My city is so fake/fickle sometimes smh.

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wait, they gave Randle a tribute video?

Ownership wanted dude out of here.
Fans used to hate on Randle, until they decided how great he'd be on this team, now those fans are applauding and missing his contributions.

But man, a tribute video with a loud pop? :mjlol:

My city is so fake/fickle sometimes smh.

I know right, Randle is ballin his ass off now so their memory is short

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Proud of Zu last night. :obama:

Luke is a good developmental coach except with traditional centers because he's too much of a kool-aid drinker with "small ball". I think Zubac would have been much further along with another coach.

Hopefully Zu can build on this game because it would increase our depth and versatility going forward.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Honestly don't know what to think of this AD situation. Obviously I would love to have him, but when has gutting an entire roster/core for one player ever worked out?

As great as they are: (old) Bron + AD + fill in the blanks, don't sound like a surefire championship contender to me or a smart way to build for the future.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Honestly don't know what to think of this AD situation. Obviously I would love to have him, but when has gutting an entire roster/core for one player ever worked out?

As great as they are: (old) Bron + AD + fill in the blanks, don't sound like a surefire championship contender to me or a smart way to build for the future.

If they did have to give up Ingram, Kuzma, Zo :snoop:

Maglinka would have to hand over the reigns to THE MACHINE. I got it from here guys.

Rondo
Middleton
Bron
AD
JaVale

Rose
Dinwiddie
Morris (Boston)
Zubac
Bonga
Chandler

:blessed: Present and future solidified. Ring season. Fukk a salary cap