A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
After the game, all LeBron said to AD was something along the lines of "Good game, good game, baby"

This won't stop the media from milking this out into something more than what it is...
I thought he basically told him I'll talk to you in the back.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
2vx26br.jpg

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Zubac's two blocks at the end on Davis/Randle. Came to play tonight. :wow:

Also this is exactly why I don't want to trade Ingram or Lonzo unless it's for someone as special as Anthony Davis. Both of them already play good-great defense every almost every night. Their offenses are developing, but there's honestly not many players that we could trade them for that bring that same defensive ability. If only George did the right thing and came to the Lakers, our defense would be another level when everyone is engaged.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Then why did Kobe consistently have terrible FG% in clutch situations, while LeBron's FG% in clutch situations was consistently great? :jbhmm:
FOH with that. I'ma ride for anyone who's a Lakers, but Kobe never backed down from a clutch shot. Make some, miss some, but he never passed in a clutch situation.